Are you sick of the orange glow? PLACE YOUR ORDER

sapper

I received my "Confirmation" E-mail as well a few days ago. I haven't had the time to respond yet, but plan to very soon. The cool thing about the confirmation E-mail, is that they'll let you make any last minute changes to your gauges, before they make em up for ya. I think that is cool. I'm actually thinkin about makin a slight change on mine. Not sure yet. I'm guessing, we should start to receive them in the mail within the first 2 weeks of March.

TTYL,

Jay

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to sell my set that I get for organizing this buy. I have not ordered mine yet, so whatever you want. I will sell them for $75.00 shipped. I sold my Starion because I needed the money. Hopefully I will come across an '89 someday. E-mail me if you are interested. sapper_son@msn.com I will take paypal or a money order. Thanks for being an awesome community and I will be back when I find that '89.

• 2 weeks later...
I want to sell my set that I get for organizing this buy. I have not ordered mine yet, so whatever you want. I will sell them for $75.00 shipped. I sold my Starion because I needed the money. Hopefully I will come across an '89 someday. E-mail me if you are interested. sapper_son@msn.com I will take paypal or a money order. Thanks for being an awesome community and I will be back when I find that '89.

Well that sucks a fatty!!!!

I did not believe it when I got the e-mail saying that they were ready to start tooling for this.  I thought for sure that this GP would just die.  I made the first order over a year ago.  I forgot about them a while back.  I don't even remember what I had put on mine.  Oh well, I'm sure it'll look phat when I get them installed.

Take it EZ

TopDawg_43~