FuelInjectionPro TB-PRO2 - Closed

hackerace

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the Group Purchase is officially coming to a close. Most poeple stated that they wantied to wait until mid March to close this GP. It is not mid-March and we need to wrap this GP up.

Payment can  be in the form of PayPal, VISA, Cashier's check, or what ever will work best for you.

Currently the discount is 5%

Please make payment arrangement ASAP and we can start shipping the units on a first pay first get basis.

5%   off TB-PRO2 is $689.00 and with the IAM-1 is $735.00 (save $39)

Is that $735 total with shipping? and what part needs to be sent with the payment? I can't even get the first page of this post to load, this happens a lot lately, so I just want to be sure to send what I think I should be sending.

Is a Postal money order ok? whats the address, and what should I write on the inclosed note?

Rob

For those who do not use Paypal they can send us a check. Please let me know who will be paying this way.

Make the check out to Edward Case.

The address to send to is:

Edward Case

FuelinjectionPro

11426 Easy Street

Largo, FL 33773

I will check on the shipping and post details later today.

The current retail price for the TB-PRO2 is $725.00 and the IAM-1 is $49.00 or

$774.00 for both.

Group Purchase Pricing:

5-9     5%   off TB-PRO2 is $689.00 and with the IAM-1 is $735.00 (save $39)

10-14 10% off TB-PRO2 is $650.00 and with the IAM-1 is $695.00 (save $79)

15+    15% off TB-PRO2 is $616.00 and with the IAM-1 is $658.00 (save $116)

The IAM-1 Ignition Adapter needed with stock ignition system for all systems. ( not needed if you have a MSD 6AL,BTM)

With this kit the stock computer and mass air can be removed which allows more air flow and use of larger turbos.

The 84-89 Throttle body control and injector upgrade kit includes the following:

* Two new 1025cc injectors.  

* Injector adapter kit.  

* Exchange fuel feed rail.(return box and shipping included)  

* FC-1 fuel injection controller. This is programmed ready to go, but changes can be made with software.  

* Wiring harness made for the Conquest.  

* Water temp sensor.  

* Air temp sensor.  

* Standard map sensor (good to20 psi).  

* Instructions. Installs in about 4 hours. Please note that stock TPS must be used.  

* Telephone assistance with installation (I will help install if you are near Oregon).

Available options (at extra cost) include:

* 3 bar MAP (call for pricing)

* MAP-3 and idle air valve kit (call for pricing)

* IAV-1 and hand held tuner/display TD-1 $195

* BC-1M manual boost controller $49

Yes $735 (provided we have at least five people, which we should) send checks payable to:

Edward Case.

The address to send to is:

Edward Case

FuelinjectionPro

11426 Easy Street

Largo, FL 33773

For those of you doing paypal just send me your email and I will send you a paypal request for payment where you can put shipping information and etc.

Please state if you need the IAM (ignition module). Most of you will unless you have MSD.

Two people have already purchased the units.... so, that means we only need three more.

Chime in people... who has purchased, or will purchase. Let's close this thing out! Summer is almost here. It has been 70+ degrees here in Oregon. Strange weather considering this is usually the rainy season!

Good news! The kits in this GP will include the new FC-1S computer. It is a smaller version than the original!

I was told this will permit the use of an Ignition timing controller to be released soon (opps!!!) .. hehehe