FuelInjectionPro TB-PRO2 - Closed

hackerace

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who rebuilds pythons??

sly

apparently that came off as ambiguous- i recently purchased a pair of oem injectors remanufactured by python injection.

Let me check into this and get back to you... I would not think that this would be a problem.

thanks. let me know. =)

Id would like to make it 9 for the end of Jan and shipping out by when??? after everything it set up and done with?

TB-PRO2w/ IAM-1.

Been waiting to see this again!!!

Jesse

Welcome aboard! We now have nine... I think everyone will agree that we want at least 10 people to get the 10% discount. As soon as we get ten I will poll everyone for payment and ship dates. I know that several people expressed a desire to use thier tax returns. Everyone should have their w2's and etc real soon!

Im interested in the fuel computer only but set up for magna, Im hoping i can get a 'discount' through the GP is this possible?

Sorry, this GP is for the FuelInjectionPro TB-PRO2 setup. If there is enough interest in other FIP products it might be possible to start a new GP.

BTW, can everyone who is still interested please communicate the time frame for completing this purchase? You can post here, PM me, or send an email to:

john@netgenracing.com

thanks!

Just added 2ndQuest to the GP and that makes 10. Since most of you have stated that you want to wait until March that gives us another month to get those other five people for the 15% discount!

A couple of you have expressed an interest in puchasing your TB-PRO2 now rather than later.  If you wish to get yours sooner rather than later PM me and we can talk about the options for doing this.

Hey guys I'm sad to say I have to back out of this gp I have some family finances that just came up and I won't have the money for both  :'( :-[ :'( >:( :'( I was so pumped too well you gotta do what you gotta do once again I'm sorry maybe next time

JROCK THE ASSASSIN

Hackerace- What's the count & order date looking like?  I can't committ yet, but I might be able to if things continue to work out right.  Will also depend on timeframe. Do we have anyone with a working system yet?  Thanks man.

Take Care & Keep 'em Spooled!

Frank