FuelInjectionPro TB-PRO2 - Closed

hackerace

With the new year I am happy to announce a new group purchase opportunity on the FuelInjectionPro TB-PRO2! This is the same kit used on the NetGen Racing '86 Dodge Conquest!   ;)

I am hoping to wrap this group purchase up by the end of January.

The current retail price for the TB-PRO2 is $725.00 and the IAM-1 is $49.00 or

$774.00 for both.

Group Purchase Pricing:

5-9     5%   off TB-PRO2 is $689.00 and with the IAM-1 is $735.00 (save $39)

10-14 10% off TB-PRO2 is $650.00 and with the IAM-1 is $695.00 (save $79)

15+    15% off TB-PRO2 is $616.00 and with the IAM-1 is $658.00 (save $116)

The IAM-1 Ignition Adapter needed with stock ignition system for all systems. ( not needed if you have a MSD 6AL,BTM)

With this kit the stock computer and mass air can be removed which allows more air flow and use of larger turbos.

The 84-89 Throttle body control and injector upgrade kit includes the following:

* Two new 1025cc injectors.

* Injector adapter kit.

* Exchange fuel feed rail.(return box and shipping included)

* FC-1 fuel injection controller. This is programmed ready to go, but changes can be made with software.

* Wiring harness made for the Conquest.

* Water temp sensor.

* Air temp sensor.

* Standard map sensor (good to20 psi).

* Instructions. Installs in about 4 hours. Please note that stock TPS must be used.

* Telephone assistance with installation (I will help install if you are near Oregon).

Available options (at extra cost) include:

* 3 bar MAP (call for pricing)

* MAP-3 and idle air valve kit (call for pricing)

* IAV-1 and hand held tuner/display TD-1 $195

* BC-1M manual boost controller $49

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been wanting this setup for a while also, so I'll say 80% sure I will get in on it if it's held out untill late Feb, or March.

A few questions.... what's the "injector adapter kit" and 3 bar MAP and idle air valve kit about? and where is the MAP sensor located? are there any pictures of this setup installed?  

And where is the IAM-1 and air temp sensor installed?    

I did put a little plug in the BS forum for this GP  ;D      Rob

A few questions.... what's the "injector adapter kit" and 3 bar MAP and idle air valve kit about? and where is the MAP sensor located? are there any pictures of this setup installed?  

And where is the IAM-1 and air temp sensor installed?

OK, holding this GP till Early March is OK with me.  ;D

The injector adapter kit allows the non-stock larger injectors (1025cc each!) to mount in the stock throttle body. Note that a stock fuel rail that has been machined to accept the new injectors is included in the kit but you must send your fuel rail back to FIP.

Most people locate the MAP sensor in the engine compartment attached to the strut tower. I attached mine to my strut tower brace.

The IAM-1 can be located next to the MAP sensor. It has leads going to the tach wires and the computer.

The air temp sensor is located in your over the valve cover pipe. You drill a hole and mount the sensor with the included hardware. My OVC pipe is round so I "flattened" a small section to get a good seal.

I'll see if I can get some good pictures of my setup and post them on my site. Remember my setup is for racing and so cosmetics are not as important as functionality   8)

OK, holding this GP till Early March is OK with me.  ;D

The injector adapter kit allows the non-stock larger injectors (1025cc each!) to mount in the stock throttle body. Note that a stock fuel rail that has been machined to accept the new injectors is included in the kit but you must send your fuel rail back to FIP.

Most people locate the MAP sensor in the engine compartment attached to the strut tower. I attached mine to my strut tower brace.

The IAM-1 can be located next to the MAP sensor. It has leads going to the tach wires and the computer.

The air temp sensor is located in your over the valve cover pipe. You drill a hole and mount the sensor with the included hardware. My OVC pipe is round so I "flattened" a small section to get a good seal.

I'll see if I can get some good pictures of my setup and post them on my site. Remember my setup is for racing and so cosmetics are not as important as functionality   8)

Does this setup come with instructions to put it on your car? Also how detailed are the Instructions?

JROCK THE ASSASSIN

Does this setup come with instructions to put it on your car? Also how detailed are the Instructions?

JROCK THE ASSASSIN

They come with directions that get kind of confusing at times. lol. i'm in the process of getting mine in right now but i seem to be having some trouble interpreting some of the directions. but other then that everything is going very smoothly.

Hackerace, i honestly don't know what i said to make you get huffy here. i am now waiting for you reply to my PM.

Ya If you can hold the dead line till early march then I sould be in. But this all depends on if nothing gose wrong and I have to use my car budget for some thing else(I have a very small budget). So i'm 95% sure I can do this. Also please e-mail me about updates because I don't get replys for some reson and I don't browse this board much. Thanks. Adam :-)

The instructions are detailed and step by step. Telephone support is also available. When installing the kit take your time and call for any clarifications and you will have more power in about two to four hours  ;D

Thanx for the info guys and like I said b4 i'm in hey hackerace when would the money have to be in by?

That depends on the number of people and how soon they want more power  8)

I would like to see ten people so everyone can have the best discount. Fifteen might be optomistic but ya never know. I will keep this GP open and pole everyone perioically. When we have at least ten people, or March rolls around which ever comes first we will finalize the purchase and start shipping!

Here are the people who have expressed interest in the TB-PRO2 group purchase:

1 - Slydogg

2- substock

3 - joec88

4 - JustPaus_88TSi

5 - JROCK3507

6 - BaltTSI

7 - charlie31603

8 - silverstar - Added on 01/21/05

9 - MaddMaxx87 - Added on 01/22/05

10 - 2ndQuest - Added 01/31/05

This makes nine so we are currently in the 5% discount range. If we can just find one more people it will knock off another 5%.

did you explain what the " 3 bar MAP and idle air valve kit" were if so I missed it.

thanks

The MAP-3 is the 3 bar map sensor it is used mainly when you are running over 20 psi of boost( 21 is the max for the stanard sensor). When ordered with a kit it is $35.00 extra. And the computers fuel managment program is set-up for it.

The idle air valve may be needed in very cold locations to keep the RPM

up for warm-up.

BTW, I just put the 3-Bar MAP in my car  ;)