Coil over GP...UPDATE...Money Collection

Ante_Up

No you can be a member of either site, you just tell me you want in and I'll add you to the list....which makes nine total. One more atleast and it's a done deal. Once I receive payment from everyone, you'd be looking at about two weeks until you receive the kit....faster for some.

Dzone.....the adjusting is done with a threaded sleeve that goes up into the spring with an adjustable bottom "gear" type thing. Look at the link to the *DM site and I've got picture there. The Tokico blues are a bit stiffer than stock strut, those in conjunction with the stiffer springs give you a nice stiff ride.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the list of interested parties, let me know if you're still in.....or want to be added.....thanks

If the everyone is still interested, I'll buy two sets to make this happen

1. Ante_Up (2 sets) ********PAID*******

2. Racer_Amx *********PAID********

3. Mingo1 **********PAID********

4. Casey L

5. 87quest-TSI *******PAID*******

6. Jonboyb *******PAID*******

7. Mstieg *******PAID*******

8. Dzone *******PAID*******

9. 831Starion *********PAID********

10. asphalt jungle ********PAID*******

Well I'm in for sure just PM me and let me know how to send payment.

I just hope they are not too stiff and loosen my car up.

I really like the set up on my VWGTI it has the R32/GTI 25th aniversery kit. Stiff but not too stiff still good for everyday driving. :)

We have enough to make the ten sets minimum....taking payments now.

As for the payment.....I would prefer PayPal as it's the fastest way to get the money, and the faster I get it, the faster we get the coil overs. PM to talk about other payment options.....but PayPal is free for you to send money.

You can PayPal me 220.00 that will include the 15-20 dollars shipping to my account aking2@cox.net If the shipping is less, I will credit you the difference, as I did with tmendeol when he bought a set. let me know if you have any questions.

Sorry about the slow payment. The end of the month is a bad time for me because all my bills are due so I will be able to give you money in about a week or so. Thanks for keeping me in there. Sorry guys

Art,

Thanks again man can't wait to get these and thanks for all the easing of my mind on this transaction. Can't wait to get these.

Anyone know Stebani's Contact info so I can get the strut tower bars and

camber plates now? I say we get a GP on that Art you game?

Jared

(859) 224-9551

Also another poly bushing. I would like a set of thoes to make everything complete.

I'm still working on camber plates, the machine shop is kind of giving me the run around....I get the impression I'm not high on his list of importance. If I don't hear something by next week, I'll go to their competitors. I'll check on the strut tower braces.

Art,

Anyone know Stebani's Contact info so I can get the strut tower bars and

camber plates now?

Jared

(859) 224-9551

You'll laugh....Steve Fults is the man at Stedebani, and can be reached at: stedebani@aol.com =)

He can give you the link to their site, I think it used to be under a related product he makes: www.cryofusion.com Didn't see any SQ stuff on there recently tho.

Those poly susp. kits rock!! A royal PITA to burn out the oldies and clean those metal inserts to reuse, but it makes the car handle and brake SOOoo much better :D Good luck.

-Matt

I received the tracking info for my order and unfortunately the coil overs won't be in my hands until Aug. 1st....basically one week. All coil overs will be shipped by next Wednesday, Aug. 3rd. for those who have paid.

Thanks,

Art

• 2 weeks later...

You recomend tokico blues

So I went to see there web page and they have 4 types cald HP,

Can I just buy the inserts and use the coil overs

Or do I need the compleat tockiko struts.

I don't understand too much about suspensions

I thought front shock were the whole thing with springs.

Then I learnd that springes were different then shocks.

And now I'm not sure but i think that inserts are diff/separete then struts.

So for these coilovers what will I need?

Shocks inserts or struts.

And to adjust will I need to remove the wheel

Can I keep stock hight I I wanted.?

Sorry just have questions trying to learn.

Thanks.