Stedebani Group Purchase: CLOSED!

Josh '88

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to get in on this, but due to possible tranny problems I figured I would wait.

If needed though, I will get a short shifter to help reach the goal.

I could even maybe get 2 if someone needed a little more time to gather the funds and then buy it from me.

I really wanted to get the suspension kit and almost pulled the trigger, but I think a clutch is more important right now.

Let me know.

Rich

2ndQuest:

There are some members that only paid for part of their order, which is fine. The choices were to either pay the full amount, or at least a $50 down payment. They have to pay the rest of it by December 7. We'll definately have the shifter deadline met by then.

BIL:

Thank you for the update.

Richie_Rich:

I sent you a PM.

Josh

I just read an e-mail Stedebani sent me this morning. Here's what it said:

We have made a last minute decision to display our CryoFuzion products at the Performance Racing Industry show in Indy next week. We are working as hard as possible to get the orders for your GP out the door.  Please let the board members know how much we appreciate the StarQuest community and that we're working hard to produce the goods.....Thanks....Steve

Josh

Josh,  I had to go out of town for work this week, so I missed out on the GP.  :(

Vinmaxesir: if you ordered six just to get the GP to go through, I'll take one or two off your hands if you want.  PM me and we'll work out the details.

Thanks,

Ken B.