Stedebani Group Purchase: CLOSED!

Josh '88

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the material causes vibration, or i would of been in on this group buy. Who wants that, and is there anybody on this board that has installed this material (DUROMETER) on there cars,I know guys who have this material on there cars and there is alot of vibration and have removed it.

Josh:

Polyurethane Rear End Mounts (harder compound, 95 Durometer)

GP PRICE $99

I talked to Steve at Stedeboni, and he said they do the Rear Mounts in 95 Durometer.  So I'm a go on a set of Rears.  Will be prepaying with PayPal.

Vibration helps keep the passenger happy till you get her home ;D

LMAO  Too funny man!   ;D

Take Care & Keep 'em Spooled!

Frank

Good job Josh,...

I don't want to seem penny pinching but how about asking Steve to lower the price on the (Rear Suspension Bushing Bolts GP PRICE $55/pair)

Since you've passed the $3000.00 mark " 27.50" apiece allot of people are thinking they can source them out for a better price... unless Steve doesn't have enough to go around because a few of the past GP buyers like myself would like to  purchase them I'm sure... ;)

Happy Holidays

Josh: I too, regretfully, must retract from this GP.  My motor crapped out on me today!  :'(  Since it was dark when she was towed in, I'm not yet sure exactly what went, but it does't look or sound good.  

Again, Josh, I truely hate to do this, but just does not make sense (& cents) at this point.  I am glad that my vote won't be a determining factor.  C'ya

Take Care & Keep 'em Spooled!

Frank

silverkyquest:

If you order the $129 front triangular braces, you will need the front camber plates. I don't know if the $99 front braces can be installed on a stock car.

ESi-R:

Thank you for the update.

BIL:

I got your order down. Thanks!

The $55 bolts are to be used with the $179 suspension kit. Some people have been able to re-use their OEM bolts, and others have had to cut them in order to replace their bushings. The $55 bolts are for those who can't re-use their OEM bolts.

Instigator_88TSI:

87quest-TSI:

Josh