POWERSTOP rotor GP $170 payments due by Jan 15th

Ryan_V

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll clarify that when I talk to Brian on Monday. I'll get the payment info as well.

We might start the GP this Tues then end it in Jan.

We'll see as I know some people need to wait and others are ready now.

Thanks

Ryan

I'll clarify that when I talk to Brian on Monday. I'll get the payment info as well.

We might start the GP this Tues then end it in Jan.

We'll see as I know some people need to wait and others are ready now.

Thanks

Ryan

Ryan,

Is it possible to get slotted and vented ONLY?  IF SO, PLEASE add me to the list!

Could we get an order for the 4 lug Dodge Omni GLH?  I could add the front set to my order if that would help.  They are the early four lug, I think they were offered between '84 and '86 then went to 5 lug.  If the part can't be found, maybe they'd be under the Daytona or Shelby cars.  I'd love to get a set though while they're cheap.

Group purchase has been changed. We can now purchase POWERSTOP at a very discounted rate.

I will PM everyone interested to make sure they are still in.

We still need more people! Get in on this super deal while you can!

Thanks

Ryan

OK I've pm'ed everyone interested.

We've gained a couple people as well today including my coworker and his 2002 supercharged harley truck and another guy from crcmotorsports.com and his del sol

I've alerted texasracingscene.com and turbododge.com as well so hopefully we'll nail 20 or more by the end of the week.

1.Brown

2.Delsol55  fellow crcmotorsports member

3.Foforicerocket

4.truthoflfe

5.N2BOOST

6.T_sandman

7.Zero first     GSX

8.mrdodge01

9.starhunter

10.Bluballer

11.tsi1987

12.phishfud

13.EvilBetty

14.Dan         pending

15.Rusky      pending

16.Ron Cooper supercharged harley davidson truck coworker

17.Turborusty

18.uconn1150

19.ryan_tex

GOAL!

Yes sir!

$170 shipped!

compare that to the $450 shipped cost at a certain online company- $280 in savings!

Also I got him to throw in CADMIUM plating for free which usually is special ordered.

It is far better than zinc from what I was told by POWERSLOT engineers(Powerslot started Powerstop). I actually called the Powerslot foundry where the rotors are made and talked to an engineer Mon.

The cadmium will aide in preventing discoloration over time,rusting and wear

These are better than the BREMBOS because I found out cross drilling and slotting takes away 14% rotor surface area. The engineers recommend cross drilled only for show car's or lightly driven vehicles

Thanks Ryan

I replied to your pm regarding the purchase of rears only. Count me in this GP if I can buy a set of rear gas slotted/vented rear rotors at a fair price without purchasing fronts. Let me know price and availability.

Thanks!

14.Dan (rears only are a no go)

The front or rear only deal is a no go.

Luckily Starhunter wants front rotors for his Dodge omni GLH so if they have those in stock and will count your two and his two as one complete set it will be all good.

I'll find out today if this plan will work.

Thanks,

Ryan

You got it!

I'll have paypal payment terms later today so we can start sending payments and recieving rotor sets.

This GP will end officially Jan 15th so everyone can get in on the price. Since we already have over 20 people there's no reason we shouldn't go ahead and start placing the order's.

Thanks

Ryan

Buddy Ryan-Tex

I hate to say it but you gotta give guys a little more than just a week to make their minds up AND send payments in... You opened the GP on Dec 1st and its only the 8th and you are asking for cash.

A gp to get 20 members and at X-Mass time will take more than just 8 days.

Just a friendly GP organization tip.

Oscar

No no...we have til' Jan 15th  to pay for the rotors.

Soon as we get 20 orders paid for he will begin shipping them out for people who don't want to wait.

Any orders over the 20 limit will be included in the group purchase.

Thanks

Ryan

Ryan, I still haven't heard the final word whether Starhunter's front rotor Dodge Omni request can be combined with my rear rotor StarQuest request to piece together a full set purchase. Let me know if this is going to happen or not. Thanks!

The front or rear only deal is a no go.

Luckily Starhunter wants front rotors for his Dodge omni GLH so if they have those in stock and will count your two and his two as one complete set it will be all good.

I'll find out today if this plan will work.

Thanks,

Ryan

I replied to your pm regarding the purchase of rears only. Count me in this GP if I can buy a set of rear gas slotted/vented rear rotors at a fair price without purchasing fronts. Let me know price and availability.

Thanks!