18G !!!!! 18G!!!!! 18G!!!!! TAKE A LOOK!!!!

trilogyturbos

Okay, Mitsubishi just called and said that they have the 18G CARTRIDGES available, but I have to place an order of 10 or more to get a good price.

If I can get 10 or more guys to do this, I can sell the 18G FOR ONLY $650.00. Please understand that this price is WITH YOUR CORE!!! I'll have to use your compressor and turbine housings since Mitsubishi DOES NOT fabricate it anymore. Your compressor and turbine housings will be PORTED to fit the 18G cartridge, cleaned and I can even offer to ceramic coat the housings at an extra price; silver or black.

Anyone interested on doing this?

I'll post this at the group buy also.

Florida residents will have to pay 6% sales tax, sorry.

I'll need full payment, (paypal,credit card, money order and etc...).

Thanks,

• 2 months later...

I need 10 guys to do it. I don't have the $$ to invest on this at this moment.

As I can see only 1 or 2 are interested.

I don't know if you guys noticed my other post on the 12a up-grade to a 16G? This is a good alternative if you have a good 12a. Price is only $350.00 for the up-grade and a full rebuild with the up-grade is $475.00.

Look at the for sale post.

Thanks,

Trilogy Turbos

06 compressor is a waste of money for an 18g - minimal gains if any.

Better off going with clipped 05 or an 06 hot wheel.

Look how FP sets up their 18s... clip 05 for their 2L. Our 2.6 prefer even more exhaust flow.

Trilogy,

do u offer clipping or 06 wheels/ $ ?  

any turbo 'upgrade' is some sorta tradeoff.. No free lunch.

FP and Bushur have been offering clipped 05 and 06 hot wheels in their street turbos for years. Other than their turbos hanging from most of the fastest dsms, I'd imagine they probably know what they're doing ...u think ?

No need to guess how it affects a 2.6. Hit up the folks on this forum that run these hotsides, for some feedback on how it "wreck a turbo's performance".

Its great what you're offering triology, and no question these upgrades work, but I believe this is what this guy was referring to.

>>"After reading all that shiznat about the bigger ehcaust side making a hell of a difference,this doesnt look very good"

I agree with you. There is always something to compromise. By cliping the wheel you increase the flow at high rpm, but you loose at low and midd. No big deal if you're running 20psi like the DSM guys. Don't forget that their exhaust manifold flows more air then ours, their engine breath better then ours and so on, so that is minimized.

On the bigger exhaust wheel, don't forget that you have to "balance" the assembly, bigger compressor wheel, bigger exhaust wheel. ;D

DON'T FORGET TO KEEP AN EYE HERE! EXHAUST MANIFOLDS ARE ABOUT TO BE MADE!  ;D

Thanks,

Trilogy Turbos

any turbo 'upgrade' is some sorta tradeoff.. No free lunch.

FP and Bushur have been offering clipped 05 and 06 hot wheels in their street turbos for years. Other than their turbos hanging from most of the fastest dsms, I'd imagine they probably know what they're doing ...u think ?

No need to guess how it affects a 2.6. Hit up the folks on this forum that run these hotsides, for some feedback on how it "wreck a turbo's performance".

Its great what you're offering triology, and no question these upgrades work, but I believe this is what this guy was referring to.

>>"After reading all that shiznat about the bigger ehcaust side making a hell of a difference,this doesnt look very good"

Their turbos have been thrown away by the faster DSMers...your point isn't valid.  I am interested in what is being offered here, not changing what is being offered here.

fp and buschur clipped 05 mitsu hybrids have gone faster than ANY unclipped version. Proven. Invalid?

Starquestors right here amongst us rave about street performance with their less restricted turbine side on our 2.6, proven.

You can be ignorant to their testimonials if u like and 'think' it "wrecks a turbos performance". Fine by me

Triology offers a great deal on a 12A upgrade that would cover *most*, including yourself. Others are much aware of the untapped potential on the hotside and are curious about it.... thats all. Its not for everyone.

Carry on with the 06 compressor cover then, since u feel thats where its at..... (FP has proven that too, but what do they know). Seems like you're still changing it to me  ;D

• 2 weeks later...