Retail $125.13 - group buy cost = $105

1. Distorted.Clarity (+80%) & Street Disc

2. chiplee (+80%) & Street Disc

3. Gz21 (+80%) & Street Disc

4. AsphaltJungle (+80%) & Street Disc

5. surferdude (+34%) & Street Disc

6. Ryan_tex (+80%) & Street Disc

7. BIL  (+80%) & Street Disc

87-89?  Do you mean 88-89?  The 87s have the 220mm fly/clutch, while the newer production cars have the 240mm.  I'm sure you're up on this, just clarifying for the buyers.  Those prices are WOW!!  Where were you at last Jan?  Great job helping folks out!

-Matt

Is this actually going to happen because i need a new clutch NOW, and I wanted the Xtreme pressure plate and either street disc or 6 puck.  Had a Heavy Duty Preassure plate, and 6puck in my old maxima with an AASCO 11lbs flywheel and it made a HUGE difference I can only imagine the difference with an xtreme setup on my 88 conquest :)   Fun Fun Fun!

Jared

I need the xtreme Pressure plate, and streetdisc I guess would prefer the 6 puck if you can get it though for just as good a price or I may just get the extreme pressure plate and look elsewhere for a spring mounted 6 puck clutch disc to go with the extreme pressure plate!

Trying to get an 11lbs fidanza flywheel, and yes for the street!

Jared

Let me know

TheEdgeProductions@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guys, I hate to do this but my clutch is slipping pretty badly. If we don't have enough people to order I'm going to have to back out and buy one on my own. I sent an e-mail to Distorted Clarity about my problem but have not heard back yet. I'll check back after work. If we're still thre guys shy I won't be able to wait.

I talked to Otis at Midwest Turbo. He said he will match the price for the 7 people that have already signed up. So if we still want them we can transfer the buy to him. It gets my vote. What do you guys think? And he has most of them in stock already.

I am in if you can get a 6 puck disc with the Xtreme pressure plate for the same price as the Street disc!  LET ME KNOW ASAP or else I am going to www.ultrarev.com or midwest turbo!  I need this like 2 weeks ago literally!  Are we moving on this NOW????

Jared Seymour

3449 Lannette Lane

Lexington, KY 40503

USA

Phone: 859.224.9551

Email: TheEdgeProductions@yahoo.com

I'm not trying to hi-jack this group buy.  I just want to see it work out for everyone. I just can't wait any longer.  If you guys please make sure to talk to Distorted Clarity. He was the organizer and deserves the credit if it is a success.

I also could not wait any longer and went with Otis.  Many thanks to Distorted Clarity for the hard work. Otis knows I was part of the group purchase and is willing to match the price, so everybody give him a call at (563)370-9077. Tell him you are part of the Group purchase on SQC. Thanks again distorted! Oh yeah...he can get the ARP flywheel bolt kit if you are using the Fidanza too.