6 1/2" SPEAKER DOOR POD'S Taking deposits/orders

well here's da latest! i have been sending pm's to every1 and some have responded thanx and other's that seemed interested haven't! :(

so even though i do not have ten buyers i am still gonna make them! to those people that pm'd me back with ther preferences thank you! i was gonna offer them in black or tan carpet but every1 that responded has choosen black so i will make all of them black....who ever want's a set and need's them in tan need's to send me a pm quick!

thanx for da quick response:

Mango

RJ

Arnold

Rusky

i will be sending u guy's payment info really soon.

Anthony

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any pics of the finished project? I'm still interested but I want to know what they look like before I commit. And how much money are we looking at?

smog look at my very first post i updated it. u can see pic's by clicking on da link and it's on page 5..... ;D

the price is $80 shipped!

get back with me asap so i know what color carpet u want!

thanx,

Anthony

I think I will pass, I didn't realize they would be sticking out like that.

thats cool man...

just to let you know the only other way to put 6 1/2" spkrs on the door panel is by cutting the metal door frame and with that it still might not be deep enough to put a high powered spkr due to interference with the window.

another thing to add i have tested these pod's out and they do not interfere with the driver or passanger and you can scoot the seat all the way foward and it will not hit. They do have to stick out to allow clearence for the speaker to fit. And they aim towards you and not your leg's for better sound dynamics!

sorry u have to pass on this :(

thanx anyway,

Anthony

latinspankin,   i like what youve built.    that grille looking item is actually on your speaker isnt it?  

have you considered adding a cup holder in there somewhere?  ive been kicking around the idea of molding a cup holder into the door panel.  i was eyeballing a chevy blazer and they have it made into th pocket of the door panel, so i gotot thinking this might work. especially with the quest having none.

OK, if you were wanting these pods heres how I will do it. Send your deposit or full payment via www.Paypal.com .

Paypal to send $40 deposit or $80 paid in full is trendz@tampabay.rr.com

Please include  speaker size if the 6.5" isn't what you want as well as carpet color.

If you pay the $40 deposit, the remainder will be expected by the end of this weekend so please try to be paid in full by  5-23-04 . Items paid in full will be shipped out on Monday 5-24-04 all other orders will be shipped out when the item is paid in full.

So who ever want's a set send me a im if you would like to pay with anything besides Paypal.

Thanks for your support!

well guy's i've been checking paypal all weekend long and have seen no payments :(

i've had a few pm's on people wanting to send money orders but thats it!

i'd like to know if any of the many people that were interested in this are still interested enough to actually pay!!!!

i have made these thing's already and now if no one pays i have really wasted my time and money in material's to help out fellow starquester's in having something that can't be purchased at a store. You all know that there really isn't alot made for our car's and i thought maybe i'd help people out in making something cool for my ride and sharing it with you guy's.Please don't leave me hanging.

so far i've heard from:

Mango

Slydogg   Thanx guy's

i haven't heard from:

all the other people that have shown interest

Anthony

Just an update on this thread, I received my door pods from Anthony and they are well worth the money you'll be paying for them.  The craftsmanship and construction is an accurate representation of how much these go for.  So, yes, these are worth their asking price.

For those who initially showed interest, please continue to support this gentleman's hardwork and effort in providing us in the community these speakers pods and send him your full support by buying these up especially if you signed up for them.

These were properly packaged and with the price these go for, shipping and mounting hardware is already included let alone sent via priority mail.  You can't beat such a good deal and he'll provide you continued support should you run into install issues.

These don't bulge out as much as I thought they would when I initially saw the pictures.  A concern I read was that they stick out into the foot/leg area way too much but it's a pleasant surprise for me to find out that these don't stick out as much and are actual shallower in actuality than what the go-by pictures show.

Send him your payments and let's support the group purchase and support one of our own who help to make our cars more appealing and valuable to all of us and the community.

Much thanks,

MANGO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/2/web/566000-566999/566637_26_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/2/web/566000-566999/566637_28_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/2/web/566000-566999/566637_29_full.jpg

:) Page 6 and 7 of his cardomain site...