6 1/2" SPEAKER DOOR POD'S Taking deposits/orders

just wanted to know if anyone was interested in fiberglass kick panels? they can be wraped in black viynl or whatever color your interior is(beige), carpeted or they can be sent off sanded and primed for u to paint whatever color u want. I'm still working on the set for my car and they are coming out really good. they will hold 6 1/2" speakers instead of the 5 1/4" that is in the door panels now. i will have pics up soon along with price. just wanted to know if there was any interest before i make anymore for this specific vehicle? pricing will differ depending on what kind of wrap or finish u want.

they aim the speaker up towards u and not at your legs for better sound dynamics!

thanx,

Anthony

ok anyone who wants to see them go to my cardomain link and go to page 5 all the pic's are there!

i'm thinking if i atleast get 10 people interested price will be $80.00 shipped anywhere in the US. ;D

HERE'S HOW YOU SEND PAYMENT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paypal to send $40 deposit or $80 paid in full is trendz@tampabay.rr.com

Please include  speaker size if the 6.5" isn't what you want as well as carpet color.

If you pay the $40 deposit, the remainder will be expected by the end of this weekend so please try to be paid in full by  5-23-04 . Items paid in full will be shipped out on Monday 5-24-04 all other orders will be shipped out when the item is paid in full.

so who ever want's a set send me a im if you would like to pay with anything besides Paypal.

Thanks for your support! ;D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;)Hey Latinspankin, What shop do you work at in tampa if at all? I am from that area and worked at some of the shops in the area. I'm now in Massachusetts but wish I was back in Tampa! Mike M. :)

i don't actually work at a shop....i do mobile detailing on my own..i clean just about anything with wheels and sometimes boat's and planes... this summer heat is killing me though :'(lol....what shop's here in tampa have u worked at? i'm mechanically inclined and love frabricating stuff for my starquest!

Those look really good.  Can you provide install details like:

Does the door panel, door sheet metal need to be modified/enlarged?

How are they attached?  

With screws to existing screw holes or new taps?

Do they vibrate when the speakers kick in?

Pricing the same for carpet or paint?

Looks good. Further interested.

MANGO

mango i will post a pic on the same site as to door panel modification all that is needed is to cut the speaker hole opening on the door panel to match kick panel. like i said i have a pic i will post. as far as fastening it to the door panel. you will have to do this while the door panel is off. i will supply with 9 small screws that you will fasten on to the door panel from the inside(door panel taken off)

as far as vibration/shaking there is none i pushed 250wts to these polk momo's and there was no sign of it.they sound GREAT ;D

also this pricing is for them being carpeted. if u want it sanded and primed so you or your local shop can color match it to your car that will be an extra $15.00 ;)sanding is a pain in the a** thats why i will charge a lil extra :)

hope this answers your question's

thanx,

anthony

Those look really good.  Can you provide install details like:

Does the door panel, door sheet metal need to be modified/enlarged?

How are they attached?  

With screws to existing screw holes or new taps?

Do they vibrate when the speakers kick in?

Pricing the same for carpet or paint?

Looks good. Further interested.

MANGO

I would like a set for sure.  It would be cool if we could wrap them in a material that matches the stock door panels.

thanks!

arnold i will add u to the list...as far as wrapping it all i have is black or tan carpet thats the only two colors of interior that i know of? if yours is maroon i can get that color carpet as well. Also for an additional $15 i can sand and prime for u to color match it to your car's paint?

hope this help's! ;D

Anthony

well i would be in but i do custom installs up here where i live so its not a problem for me to make something like this. but they do look good. Good luck with the sales!!!!!!!

alright guy's i changed it from kick panel's to door pod's! i stand corrected ;D

RJ yes when i get 10 buyer's i will collect all that info to make the speaker hole the correct size for each individual.

thanx creed. i hope it goes well too :)

thanx guys,

anthony

p.s. need some more people to jump on this!   lol :D