S & M Strut Bar Set - (closed)

Eftup-ESI-R

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to purchase a set too. These wont interfer with camber plates at all will they?. Just curious. Thanks guys for making quality products. Glenn

BTW my payment will be money order, and I need to know what it is going to cost to Fl 34293.

Glenn,

They shouldn't interfer with your camber plates if the studs to your shock towers are still located in the stock location. What kind of camber kit do you have? Who makes it? To be sure if it will clear I would take a look at the pictures that I put on the post so you can see how the bars are mounted to the shock towers.

And shipping to your zip will be $13. However, to be safe on the safe side, before you send payment let's make sure that the bars will work with your camber plates.

Thanks!

Mike

unless you were the guy from earthlink..

Thanks

Thats was me. The rest will be sent Friday.

I know that you have to make more bars, and I am not exactly pounding the door down with getting the quest ready, but an estimate on when it would be ready?

Again, I am not even close to having the quest ready, just do not want to wait 3 months... ;D

Thats was me. The rest will be sent Friday.

I know that you have to make more bars, and I am not exactly pounding the door down with getting the quest ready, but an estimate on when it would be ready?

Again, I am not even close to having the quest ready, just do not want to wait 3 months... ;D

Uh, ok cool....I believe bill sent Mike the email not me.

Thanks,

Shawn

I juts recieved it last friday, thankx for the product night an day difrence.  Excellent job on the welding an consturction.  Thankx again for adding me late.

thankx

Dan

Great, thanks for letting us know!

Thanks a lot for the complement! We bust our balls on these for people, so we love to hear feedback!

Thanks again and enjoy,

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've been extremely busy lately and have been trying to catch up on the last few strut bars sets. Most of you have received your sets, but not all of you.

Please post something here if you haven't received you sets yet. I should have another 3 sets finished this week.

I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting, butlet me know and I'll get them out to you asap.

Shawn

I got my set today and I am very impressed looks awesome and great quality.

I also got a shift boot and e-brake boot also looks awesome...highly recommend you guys checking them out if you need either one.

GREAT WORK SHAWN and MIKE

Rich

p/s my mail lad looked at me kinda funny recieving a package addressed from "S&M"...haha

Shawn or Mike, sorry I have been really busy lately, and tight on cash with the MPI project. Is it cool if I send payment out tomorrow for the bars. I'll be sending 190 for shipping to 34293. Let me know that way the money will be out tomorrow.

Glenn

Nothing to cry over, just perfer the total polish look.

People have asked where they came from and I have told them.

No, hey it's cool. It doesn't matter to me what you do with them. It's like one of my art teachers said, "Once someone buys a piece of art and it's out of the artists hand, it's no longer property of the artist." Same deal with a car...once you buy it, you're free to do as you please with it. So really, it's to be expected.

Shawn

Shawn, glad to hear that you are concerned. My face healed perfectly, no scars, just a light pink color but that will most likely go away, you can't even tell. I'll send payment out, sometime this week speaking of which, I'll go get the money out of the bank now. Thanks again for being patient, and the Bars, and both of you brothers do awesome work. Glenn

Shawn, glad to hear that you are concerned. My face healed perfectly, no scars, just a light pink color but that will most likely go away, you can't even tell. I'll send payment out, sometime this week speaking of which, I'll go get the money out of the bank now. Thanks again for being patient, and the Bars, and both of you brothers do awesome work. Glenn

Glenn, I had the same thing. You could she what looked like crows feet around my one eye. It was from squinting when the hot water hit my face. This happend to me in May and during to summer, I was supposed to stay out of the sun. Naturaly I got some sun and you could see traces of pink crows feet. This happened in 2001 and I have not had any problems since then. I can get all the sun I want. So just be carefully the first summer so you don't have any perminate damage from the sun. The light pink will go away though. I'm glad all is healing well, it's not a fun injury.

No problem with the patients, you being busy helps me out when I'm already booked. :D

Take care,

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to let the rest of you know who are waiting for your strut bar set. I have a few sets ready to go.

Please contact me @

Starquest@shiftboots.zzn.com

If you are still in on the GP.

Thank you,

Shawn