WOW, Quality Stedebani SHIFTERS, BUSHINGS, MOUNTS!

fultsie

Hello all!!!!

It's been quite a while since I've been on this great board, seems there's just not enough time in the day.

On behalf of all here at Stedebani Enterprise Co., Inc and Cryofuzion Performance Systems, I would like to thank the StarQuest community for the fantastic ideas, support, and enthusiasm over the years.  You have been a significant part of our continued growth in the performance industry, and we appreciate it.

As a token of our gratitude, I would like to offer members of this board some great Group Purchase values on the Starquest perfromance parts my company currently produces.

All of these parts are proven high quality, manufactured in our facilities here in the USA, not random quality offshore parts.

These are all in stock with limited quantities. GP goal* must be met for this pricing. (see below for details)

>>>>>SEMA SHOW GROUP BUY NOW GOING ON!!!<<<<<

DON'T MISS OUT!! THIS OFFER ENDS NOV. 9th

Precision Stainless Steel Short Throw Shifters with 17o Bend

Regular Price $190

[glow=red,2,300]GP PRICE $99[/glow]

Polyurethane Suspension Bushing Kit (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

Regular Price $250

[glow=red,2,300]GP PRICE $179[/glow]

Polyurethane Motor Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

Regular Price $140

Polyurethane Manual Trans Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

Regular Price $90

[glow=red,2,300]GP PRICE $59[/glow]

Polyurethane Rear End Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

Regular Price $140

NEW PRODUCT! Billet Rising Rate Fuel Management Units (FMU)

Regular Price $220

[glow=red,2,300]GP PRICE $139[/glow]

Billet Front Camber Plates

Regular Price $290

[glow=red,2,300]GP PRICE $199[/glow]

Billet Rear Camber Plates

Regular Price $120

[glow=red,2,300]GP PRICE $89[/glow]

Front Strut Tower Brace

Regular Price $120

[glow=red,2,300]GP Price $99[/glow]

Firewall Triangulation Braces

Regular Price $170

[glow=red,2,300]GP PRICE $129[/glow]

Rear Strut Tower Brace

Regular Price $120

We have been making these quality StarQuest parts for many years. They are all proven Stedebani parts directly from me, Steve Fults, President, Stedebani Enterprise Co., Inc. and CryoFuzion Performance Systems.

Just tell your significant other it's your Xmas present!!!

*GP Goal:

1) All orders combined must total at least $3,000 by Midnight November 9th 2003.

2) Each order must be accompanied by a $50.00 deposit. If the $3,000 goal is not met, ALL MONIES WILL BE PROMPTLY REFUNDED. We accept MC, Visa, AX, Discover, good checks, Money Orders, and prefer PayPal "fultsie@aol.com"

3) A flat $11.00 shipping charge applies to each order (not each item) shipped.  OPTIONALLY, you may prepay your order in full and receive FREE SHIPPING!

4) After returning from the 2003 SEMA Show in Las Vegas on November 10th, shipments will begin promptly as remaining balances are received.

5) If the goal is met, remaing balances must be paid in full by Midnight November 16th.

6) If all orders combined total $5,000+, all participants will receive a FREE GIFT from CryoFuzion Performance Systems!

If you have any questions, comments, etc., please call us TOLL FREE at 1-877-566-9222 or E-Mail "stedebani@aol.com".  Thank you again.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve

What durometer are you going to use for your new mounts?

I run your mounts all the way around from the first GP on them and they were a wee bit  too hard.

I still use them but replaced the drivers side mount with a rubber OEM and it's better.

After the invaluable feedback from that first Poly GP, we now use a softer 85 durometer rather than the original 95 durometer. I does make all the difference!  Thanks....Be Good.....Steve

Steve

What durometer are you going to use for your new mounts?

I run your mounts all the way around from the first GP on them and they were a wee bit  too hard.

I still use them but replaced the drivers side mount with a rubber OEM and it's better.

Our RR FMU is an improvement on the original Cartec/BEGI design. 1:1 to 12:1, base pressure and rate change adjustable, I must say these are the bomb! I have changed the valve placement and porting for improved response while adding a stiff stainless bracket with no bare brass fittings. All stainless and nickel plated hardware is supplied. Our is also a lighter than the original design. Thanks much for the interest.....Steve

I'm interested in the suspension bushings as well.

Could you provide more info on the R.R. Fuel Management Unit?

Is the rate adjustable? What rate(s) is/are available?

Thanks for offering this GP.  

Hey Rob,

Thanks for the commitment, you'll be very happy.

I will be posting pix + more detailed info on each item later today (hopefully).

Take good care.....Steve

That's exactly what I'm looking for!

If we can get it down to the GP price, pencil me in for the FMU and suspension bushings.  

Nice to see you pop in here Steve.  If I didn't already have everything you sell I'd be in for "everything you sell"  

If anyone cares, let this be my testimonial that these parts are top notch, and those prices can't be beat.  

I'm in SC now Steve but I'll call you some time soon to talk about this cryofusion stuff.  I'm very interested to hear what progress you've made.  Any interest in a starion/conquest test bed with dyno testing? huh huh?  ::)

Thanks for the kind words Chip, it's feels good to be back!  I'd sure like to talk some more about using your sweet ride with CryoFuzion.  

I am going to make a few posts with a little more info on each item.  First, Stedebani short throw shifters.  These fit all years 5 spd. cars.  Reduces shift throw by 45% for faster much more precise shifts. The difference made by this shifter is amazing.  It changes the whole feel of the car.  The stainless steel shaft is angled for a better fit unlike some other kits on the market.  The shift kit is complete and brand new.  It includes new bushings to eliminate sloppy shifting and a full set of original Mitsubishi gaskets.  The kit includes instructions and everything necessary to complete the install.  (Basic hand tools are required.)  Install it yourself.

As with all of the items on the GP list, these are made by Stedebani, 100% in house.  I'm sure other members on the list will attest to our unsurpassed quality, professional service and speedy delivery.  These are in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks,

Steve

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conqshift.jpg

Billet aluminum CNC machined Boost Dependant Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator.  This regulator is designed to be added in line with the factory fuel pressure regulator.  This is a particularly good upgrade for those using the factory 2 injector setup.  It is fully adjustable and boost sensitive.   (This means your fuel pressure will rise as your boost pressure and fuel demand go up.)  Fuel adjustment is possible for base as well as the rate at which fuel pressure increases proportionally to boost input.  Adjustable from 1:1 all the way to 12:1 rate of rise. This adjustability means flexibility for various turbos, etc.  Includes stainless steel mounting bracket and hardware.  All stainless fasteners.  Nickel plated valve.  No cheap brass hardware store fittings here!  Install it yourself.

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/fpr_new.jpg

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/fpr_new2.jpg

Fits all years & trim levels.  Reduces suspension flex, dramatically improving handling, steering response, and road feel.  The difference is more than noticable! (Particularly on cars with over 80k miles) Also replaces worn rubber factory bushings. The suspension bushing kit is complete, brand new, and in stock.  It includes instructions, bushings, and hardware.  The kit includes the following bushings: front control arms, radius rod, rear control arm and torque tube support mounts.  Install it yourself.  No hydraulic press required, simply disassemble, and burn out the old bushings.  Can be done at home!

Like I mentioned in the earlier post, these are the newer series "85 durometer" pieces.

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conq_bushing.jpg

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conq_bushing2.jpg

I will continue to post more details as time allows.  In the meantime, feel free to email me or post a question.

Rusky:  Yes, thats right  If you prepay in full, before the deadline, you'll receive free shipping.

Current totals:

$3000

-$179  backslider.......Suspension bushings

-$318  88TSI_Rob......Suspension bushings & FMU

-$139  Rusky..............FMU

----------------------------------

$2364 remaining to meet GP price goals.

Thanks much for the interest, everyone.

Steve

These are pretty straight forward.  These replace the sloppy worn of soft factory rubber mounts with 100% new polyurethane ones.  The factory Starion & Conquest rear differential mounts in particular are prone to breakage.   Replace yours before you run into problems!  These mounts include all hardware, etc.  Like I mentioned in an earlier post, these are the newer series 85 durometer mounts.  These are significantly stiffer than stock, but not as hard as the originals, and are recommended for street or track duty.

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conq_motor.jpg

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conq_trans.jpg

http://hometown.aol.com/stedebani/images/conq_rear.jpg

1. Precision Stainless Steel Short Throw Shifters with 17o Bend                      $99

2. Polyurethane Motor Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)                    $99

3. Polyurethane Manual Trans Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)        $59

4. Polyurethane Rear End Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)               $99

Total   $356

(Lizzord30 it will be under)

Thanks for the shifter order, just let me know on the rear mounts......Steve

I may be interested in the poly rear diff mounts.  Mine are broke.  If these are cheaper than a stock set, I'll take them, I just want what's cheapest.

Heeey Nooow, we're already over 1/3 of the way there. Nice! :)

Current totals:

$3000 GP Goal

-$179  backslider.......Suspension bushings

-$318  88TSI_Rob......Suspension bushings & FMU

-$139  Rusky..............FMU

-$356  TainterRacing..Shifter, MM, TM, RM

-$  99  87quest.....Shifter, RM possibly

----------------------------------

$1909  remaining to meet GP price goals.

Perfect, I just stored my car for the winter and started tearing down the suspension! I'll be in for the suspension bushings, rear mounts, and the short-throw shifter. I'll be able to send the full amount before the Nov. 9th deadline for free shipping, so do you still want the $50.00 deposit? Thanks, Ryan.