Brake Rotors

Shawn_Silva

We need a GP for brake rotors.  I need 'em and I'm sure over 50% of the members are running around with on the limit or worse, undersized rotors.

I don't even care for x-drilled or slotted, although that would be a great option.  But.....I want cad plated.  

What do people think?  I can start the digging around if the interest is there.....Oscar????

Take care

Shawn

Hey Shawn...

Thanks for VOLUNTEERING me for this  ;D

I'll check with the guy I went through for the Big Brakes rotors I got to see what can he do for us. Cad plating will be nice but may not be available from MAJOR manufacturers ( Brembo, Orbit, Zimmerman ) for our applications.

But I'll ask and get back to the post as soon as I can find something if anything decent at all.

Thanks again BUDDY ! ;)

Interested party LIST:

Name             F/R Both       Brand     Cross Drilled, Slotted BOTH      Â FINISH ?

1- CoolTSi                F/R                                    Cross & Slotted

2- Shawn                 F/R                                           PLAIN                  GOLD

3- knightrider            F/R                                    Cross & Slotted

2-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

For the price I am paying to replace just about everything on my brakes I should have just done the big brake conversion, but I'm too far in right now to turn back.  Just rotors and brake lines and I'm done in that department.

Please keep us posted, I was looking on Precisions site and they claim to be able to supply any rotor, so maybe we'll luck out!

Take care

Shawn

Well the only thing with Prescision is that they are a bit expensive as they ONLY supply HI-End rotors.

They Quoted almost $230.00 for the REAR set of Zimmerman Cross drilled Rotors. I think we can do better than that and still be able to say "These rotors will NOT warp or crack on me after three weeks of use".

I'll start looking into them.

Oscar

i would like to see a big break kit that comes with all parts

Options of

cross drilled

sloted

cross drilled and sloted

at least 4 piston calapers

stainless steel braided lines or just stainless steel lines

for a price in the hopes of $600 at best & $800 at top price..

doubt we will see those prices

Options of

cross drilled

sloted

cross drilled and sloted

at least 4 piston calapers

stainless steel braided lines or just stainless steel lines

for a price in the hopes of $600 at best & $800 at top price..

doubt we will see those prices

Hello Distorted

Well you can get PRETTY CLOSE to your numbers if you do some CREATIVE and INTENSIVE searches for the parts. I WILL provide you with ALL Custom Hardware needed for the Big Brakes. Then you'll start HUNTING down your own "Bluelight Specials" for the Rotors, Calipers and Pads.

Check out the GP (at the LINK Bellow) I had going a while back for JUST the Customs parts.

http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?boar...;num=1054083421

I will give you ALL of the part numbers for the parts you'll need to complete the KIT bargain hunting at YOU pace.

I have ONE KIT unspoken for at this time and will be ready in aprox. a week or two at the MOST.

But price will be about $800-$850 depending on YOUR bargain finding skills

Hope this helps

Oscar

OK guys, I'm also upgrading my brake set-up so I'd be in. Did you ever consider calling Wood at raceconcepts and asking if he still offers the $200.00 deal for all four corners. Cadium plated, stock size, drilled and/or slotted is what I remember. Heres the link http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?boar...6904399;start=I hope they are still offered at this price!