Suspension Tech Sway Bars !CANCELLED! no interest

89onaquest

Ok, I finally got ahold of the guy and asked about a GP. Heres the deal as he told me.

He has 1 set in stock.

He thinks THINKS he can get the others within 4-6 weeks, just depends on the number ordered. (the more, the faster) And he will try to have the others shipped directly to you from the manufacturer to save some S&H time.

The good news....

1" Front

13/16" Rear

Part number 52200. 82-90 Mitsubishi Starion.

Cost...

$235 PER COMPLETE SET (BOTH FRONT AND REAR) FOR 5

$230 8+

This does not include S&H, but the company is located in SO Cal. Orange County, City of Industry to be specific. IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA YOU CAN PICK THEM UP DIRECTLY FROM THEM. I will have to send you an email verifing info though.

The way this will work, is like many other GP's, you send me the Cash (PAYPAL) and I send it to them, they send you the bars. I have no clue when the bars ship, all I can tell you is that they will be sent VIA UPS.

Reply if interested.

People interested so far....

1. HMonsta

2. TSiHawaii

3.  LiveWire

10. ME...

(I will hop in when I have the cash avail)

Now keep in mind, they only have 1 in stock, the rest he will try to get in in 4-6 weeks, they will have to be ordered from ther manufacturer directly. And they also may have to wait for the manufacturer to produce them...

If people want updates on delivery time, PM me, and I will call them directly for updates.

Ok, I called him back about these costing more then they are at other sites, and this is what he said....

IF I CAN GET NO FEWER THEN 10 to order, he can go to $230, 20-30 S&H, just depends on where you are in the US. The longer from CA the higher.

• 3 weeks later...

thats buttonwillow raceway.we went there with www.open-track.com

they have professional photographers there who take pics on the track from good camera locations and then you can buy the pics or get the files on a floppy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...