Front shot of FG bumper

chubacca_tsi

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Give me a price and an estimate on how quickly you can get me one.  I'm definitely wanting this.  It will go good with my clear taillights. :o Girlies will be hoppin' to it ;D

Ricer ;D  J/K

Did you just clear the original rearlights or have you addopted some others?

David Schouenborg (Denmark) - Damn annoyed that I wont get the chance to buy that new front bumper because I live in Denmark! >:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am really sorry guys I have been busting my friends a** to do them cuz he has had my front end and car at his shop for 6months (bumper)  my car has been sitting there for 2 months.  I am going to bust his a** more so he can hurry up.  as for tha sideskirts and rear bumper he has to use my car for tha molding and shaping.  Tha bumper will have for tha stock driving/blinker lights.  sorry for tha wait.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, what does the bumper have to look like before you guys buy it?  Throw some Ideas out there along with your criticisim(sp?). I see chubaccaTSI's bumper as a welcome addition to star/quest mods. I thought being a ricer meant you were all show and no go with the bad aditude to match. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jerry