decided to buy TPS adaptor, and Honda TPS.

BandY

Anyhow, I'm the kind of person who doesn't like doing things over and over. Gotta do all research on my phone, so I bought the adapter and hopefully the correct TPS. Just looking for done verification. Hesitated top post this in Virtual Mechanic. Any knowledge is greatly appreciated.

Ok, info is valuable. Luckily, I only paid fifteen bucks for that Honda TPS. I ordered one for a Mazda and should have it before October. Thank you greatly for the info. The wire connections will definitely be interesting, but I'll come up with something. The adapter comes with some electrical plug pieces, fortunately. More information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ok, info is valuable. Luckily, I only paid fifteen bucks for that Honda TPS. I ordered one for a Mazda and should have it before October. Thank you greatly for the info. The wire connections will definitely be interesting, but I'll come up with something. The adapter comes with some electrical plug pieces, fortunately. More information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I decided not to use my factory TPS pigtail when using the Mazda TPS. Instead I grabbed a 3 wire O2 connector male and female ends from a car in a junk yard. It slid into the bracket to hold the stock connector. I felt the old one was too brittle and the pins were a little loose.

Edited by Turbo Cary

Wow, thanks for that link! I screen saved the entire thing, so I'll have it when the correct TPS gets here. That's going to make the install much quicker.

Thank you HUGE.

I'll update with results.

Wow, thanks for that link! I screen saved the entire thing, so I'll have it when the correct TPS gets here. That's going to make the install much quicker.

Thank you HUGE.

I'll update with results.

The funny thing is when he first started to offer these Fuze did that write-up and I converted it to PDF and sent it to the seller thinking he would send it with each kit he sells. Guess he likes buyers to figure things out the hard way.

I agree with that. The info for install would be so perfect for install. Maybe he's busy, like I usually am. Haha

Anyhow, I bought a Mazda TPS, and it's not even close to being correct for this installation. For all I know, I've got the incorrect adaptor set-up? I don't like using an image host, so the only way I know of, to show the items, is posting eBay item numbers. Try that first...

Adapter: 291178479766

First TPS: 281537327110

Mazda TPS: 181664332191

Please, SOMEBODY, hehe, steer me in the correct direction. Thank you.

Ok I just looked at the PDF I made and the correct TPS is TH116 from standard. Once again it would have been easier if the seller would just send the PDF with all the info on it to the buyer.

Alright, gotta keep this short and quick. Apparently, I bought the wrong darn adapter. Could someone please tell me the correct adapter? Is there one on eBay, or what? Thank you.