TBI fuel rail thread pitch

TexasQuest

that is what i did above post. as stated above be sure to angle it down a little for hood clearence.

it is probably a BSPP or BSPT thread pitch. i could not find a proper US standard adapter and didnt try the BSP type adapters.

I'm about 99% it's a bspt. Autometer makes an adaptor that goes from 1/8th bspt to 1/8th npt. I usually get them off summit racing. I'll post a link if your interested.

If it were me, I'd just tap it.

I wonder if it's the same thread size as the oil pressure plug on the passenger side of the engine block? I used the above said Autometer adapter there and it works perfect. I'd rather use an adapter rather than re-tap the threads in case it screws up and cracks the fuel rail or something. Edited by TexasQuest

I think it is the same Tex ... Mitsu uses that thread size/pitch for everything.

Here's the link importwarrior http://www.summitracing.com/parts/atm-2269 When I'm ordering from Summit I usually just throw one or 2 of these on the order just to have some on hand. Toyota uses them alot too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey was on summit looking for that elbow did not see it what do you look under to find it

If he tapped it like he said to 1/4 NPT, then it's just a 1/4" NPT to 1/8 NPT 90 elbow. If you put those keywords into the Summit search you should get a whole host of available options.

• 2 weeks later...