Need help. No boost

Been installing a MS2 and cannot make boost. Gets to --0.02 and that is it. Checked plumbing all fine. Could secondary injector, fuel pressure, tune or something else prevent this? I know it's vague just losing my mind here.

Headed out for PF Thursday afternoon. I have checked wastegate, even unhooked actuator and tied it closed. Can hear and see it turn, feel the air, and pressure in soft pipe leaving the compressor side but never gets above 0.0 Stumbles like crazy. Had a shop smoke test for leaks all ok on piping and intercooler.

So far here is what all I have done, Rebuilt transmission and Megasquirt, Walbro 255, SPA fpr, New pair of matched 950cc injectors from FIP, upgrade from stock 600/930. 3" downpipe and full 3" exhaust with single chamber race muffler. 3-in-1 glowshift boost/temp/pressure gauge. Innovate Plx wideband. Don't think I've left anything out that would effect my issues.

Can feel air from pipe going into throttle body but put hand over end and no pressure if that makes sense. Blow like crazy bland can feel it blow more when brake torquing but will not blow pressure just volume