hayden fan relay kit

cheesey

Just wondering if anyone else has used these or had problems with them. I just ripped out my second one because it stopped working had proper voltages and everything. I think it may have been hit or miss for a little while, but today it just stopped. I put my fan on a switch now. Just wondering if anybody uses anything else.

http://www.partsgeek...ntrol_unit.html

I bought one of these. haven't installed it. rewired my stock relays and fans. looks like a nice part.

Rockauto also sells a similar kit. the four seasons brand looks expensive but noice

Edited by G54Bstore

you can also slap a flex fan on it from a local auto parts store and keep her cool. I did that many moons ago. I think you need like a 19 inch with a 2 inch spacer inbetween the water pump pulley and the fan. back then it was only like 30 bucks.

any pics?

Will try and take some pix...

What many may not be aware of..

Some of the Starions with the stepdown engine, came with a mechanical fan & shroud..

Bolts rite up to the TSi/Starion OE radiator, check around these are avaialble on the used parts market..

Note I did replace the replace the 14" OE plastic fan with a 15" inch Derale as well...

Total $ investment <$35 and takes about 15 minutes to bolt on.

Just my $0.02... ;)