Treadstone is garbage

Funky Phil

If you dont want:

tracking numbers that will never update,

people that wait a week to tell you they are out of something you already purchased

wait another week for you to call and find them still sitting on it before they ship

be told it will get bumped to 3-day and then 4 days later still not have it,

then DONT BUY FROM TREADSTONE.

If when you find this out and would prefer your money go to a better business but dont want to have to pay a restocking fee, NEVER BUY FROM TREADSTONE.

But if your probably gonna do it anyways because its cheap. And say, "but I never have trouble with them" then why the heII are you reading the feedback forum?

You can always buy your Treadstone mani from a vendor on eBay, cutting out that interaction with Treadstone directly. Guess it's to late for that, maybe the order can be cancelled.. Bad customer service SUCKS, but the Treadstone mani is a copy of the Turbonetics one. Exactly the same, just has "Turbonetics" cast into it. Dunno about pricing differences.

I never said anything about a manifold. It was piping and couplers and some other crap. I told them to cancel it. They said I would have to reject it and pay restocking.

Ah well you did not specify. Manifold or not their service sucks. Thats too bad. Plenty of real sellers ready to take your money and treat you right. I emailed them once and got the eccentric attitude and run around.

That is why I love this place. http://www.verociousmotorsports.com/

Edited by JohnnyWadd
  • Like 1