Hello from georgia II

jonnybads

Hey was actually a member here 11 years ago or such(i believe I went by the name Lupus back then) and back then had a maroon 88 quest shp, 20g tubo and all that fun stuff. Had to sell it because I joined the Marine Corps and now finally I'm back. I remember a starquestclub meet I went to I believe was at D&B and man it was awesome seeing all the beautiful cars. well fast forward to now and I am finally in a spot to where I can start saving up to get another here in the next 2 months(unless someone wants my soul, ill gladly give that for one now). I now live in Duluth, ga and work at a lab here as well as go to shcool for a degree in cybersecurity. not much else to say right now as I'm just driving around a POS 99 audi that i'd burn to the ground if it wasnt already paid off. So hopefully ill have one to show off here in 2 months and I look forward to being part of this awesome community again.

Looks like there are three of us in GA now... Great!

There are a lot of us in GA.

jonboyb lives in your area. Fanta, pure_insanity, starfighterpilot and a few others live in the ATL area. BOHO, pancake88, me, and a few others live in Middle GA.

Jimmy

appreciate it and thanks guys, also thank you for bumping to member, glad atleast someone remembered me. I wish saving money was faster, cause there's a nice 87 quest that i'd like to get my hands on but gaaaaahhhhh I'm not there yet. the stupid side of me wants to get a student loan to buy one but the smart side of me says thats stupid.

There are a lot of us in GA.

jonboyb lives in your area. Fanta, pure_insanity, starfighterpilot and a few others live in the ATL area. BOHO, pancake88, me, and a few others live in Middle GA.

Jimmy

Awesome. The member map is not working for me so I didn't know. I used to live in Monticello, which I'd say is middle Georgia. Maybe there are enough of us to have a coffee meet somewhere

Hell i used to have a heavily modified Maroon Quest back in the day here in GA too, with about 420 WHP it had cuts openings to the front for intercooler flow i got it like that, and sold it to a friend, and lost track of it just by the time you just said, wonder if we are talking about the same car!

Welcome back and thanks for your service and fight for the way of life we got here, The best country of them all, USA,

I changed your status from newbie to members because you really aren't a newbie here. Welcome back.

Jimmy

Same applied to me buddy, i was a member here since the first day Hassan had this, just loose all my info back in the day and dont have anymore Starquest or G54B to play with for long till couple of days ago,LMAO!

Edited by Kenneth

• 3 weeks later...

Hope your saving is going well. Welcome back.

I was in the Corps back in 86-92. I'm up in TN. Bunch of us up here too in TN. And youre close to PF for the yearly get together.

Keep us up to date on you quest for a quest!

Semper Fi

Edited by 87redcat