WEST COAST MOD 2015 (10th anniversary)

MasterVivi

• 2 weeks later...

It will be located at Mitsubishi Headquarters in Cypress, CA.

The exact date hasn't been released yet, but it's usually in July. I'm guessing it will be on July 11th, but that cannot be confirmed.

Hah, I'm really good at this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm, been wanting to make one of these. I think i am tentatively in. It'll be a long haul from Austin. Any info on local hotels?

You should have no problem finding hotels nearby, it's close to Disney and Knotts Berry Farm. Just Google map the address and look for nearby hotels. Try not to pick ones closest to either Disney or Knotts, it's summer time and likely to be occupied.

Thanks! I will have to wait until I get back from PF to be sure. I might have to do a last minute work-related trip. I may have to hit up the Shat.

http://www.priceline.com/promo/images/24hr_free_splash_hd_bill_nofee.jpg

You should have no problem finding hotels nearby, it's close to Disney and Knotts Berry Farm. Just Google map the address and look for nearby hotels. Try not to pick ones closest to either Disney or Knotts, it's summer time and likely to be occupied.

Guys.... My starion can't make it.

My landlord got pissed off about me working on my car there halfway through my MPI swap, and I haven't been able to do anything with it since.

I'm still going to make it to MOD though, believe it.

I'm not going to make it. Dont feel like waiting 6 days in line at 3am to see a bunch of evo dudes go hard on each other all day.

However, if you guys want to do a mountain run, let me know. I'm down.