Porsche 924S vs Mitsubishi Starion Turbo (03/1986)

NikoFab

I've NEVER seen 39.2MPGS on a stock Starion even with Premium Non-E gas. Lol. Awesome read though! One of these days I want to grab a 944. I thought they were always awesome cars in design. Especially with balance. A good deal sportier than the 924 for sure.

- Charles

Edited by nightwalkerancestery

i just picked up an 85 944

another bucket of fiddly problems, but at least its daily-able unlike my conquest

love them both

article is about flatside starion and 924

as a testament to my financially ruining love of flared wheel arches, i got the widebody starion and 944

Edited by Squrlsquash

I've NEVER seen 39.2MPGS on a stock Starion even with Premium Non-E gas. Lol. Awesome read though! One of these days I want to grab a 944. I thought they were always awesome cars in design. Especially with balance. A good deal sportier than the 924 for sure.

- Charles

deff true,, unless the did the mpg test on high way 40 going south in KY :) it's down hill for 200 miles lol

i just picked up an 85 944

another bucket of fiddly problems, but at least its daily-able unlike my conquest

love them both

article is about flatside starion and 924

as a testament to my financially ruining love of flared wheel arches, i got the widebody starion and 944

I have four 944's and have been working on them for a few years. If you ever need any help on them feel free to message me. Would love to see pics of your 944 as well!

I had a limited edition 924. It was a 1978, with a four speed. haha FOUR speed. Piece of crap wouldn't go over 90 mph. Putting brakes on it cost me over 400 bucks. NO THANK YOU.