measurements of torque tube splines

twojayzeestarion

Also I've only dumped the clutch a handful of time 10 at the max. I normally just get on it to 100 a few times a day and that's it. I guess it is still a lot if tourqe I wonder how much HP/tq I'm putting to the wheels on the JDM twins at 14psi

I thought you said you take it easy!? .... Just one clutch dump could F things up.

IMO it's not the TT. Could be anything else but not the TT. If that "skipped teeth" just once it would be done permanently

• 2 months later...

Did you get the stronger TT made up? I've just blown mine. I had it out the week before and it looked mint, so I greased it up with some very good grease and took it to the drags I didn't even get one good pass before it let go :(.

Ive got a good spare but only one. And Im sure that wont last long.

Edited by carshark

Did you get the stronger TT made up? I've just blown mine. I had it out the week before and it looked mint, so I greased it up with some very good grease and took it to the drags I didn't even get one good pass before it let go :(.

Ive got a good spare but only one. And Im sure that wont last long.

A Broken axel is way more likely the problem.

Did the op ever say what the problem was with his?

if you stripped it out it must have been already worn a good 75%. I've seen them worn halfway down and still hold together for clutch kicks and hard driving. but, yeah, once a lot of the teeth are worn down theres not really much to hold it together.