sure would be nice

Shelby

Photobucket.com. Click your pic you uploaded. On the right side of pic there is a url link. Click it. It automatically copies. Then go to your post your trying to add pic to. Right click. Then paste. Done....... Easy peasy

after 15 years I may have an idea of how to do it,, MY site account will not allow me to post a picture into a reply

and I guess it's some thing only Rydler can fix , when typing words will go away ,, or misspell no matter what I do,,and long reply's disappear

and NO I can not add an avatar pic , when I go to post a pic ,every thing just hangs

I have the same issue with IE, Shelby. I cant insert pictures like I used to be able to do and when I go to type something goes haywire and every 3rd keystroke doesn't type, causing me to take a long time trying to type a message. I've switched to Firefox and it works better for this site.

I have the same issue with IE, Shelby. I cant insert pictures like I used to be able to do and when I go to type something goes haywire and every 3rd keystroke doesn't type, causing me to take a long time trying to type a message. I've switched to Firefox and it works better for this site.

well i completely redid my win7 , and still can not post a picture useing IE 11,, works on every other site just not this one , so it has to be some thing in my setings,, surely i'm not the only guy useing IE

IE BLOWS..... heck if you want IE use firefox and download the IE tab plugin and run IE in firefox with the IE tab. Personally just don't use IE at all.

i guess what we need to do every time we have a problem with our cars is use another car , or another ecu,, IE has worked for longer then any web browser out there,,, it's a seting on this site not a problem with IE

what are you gona use when fire fox and chrome also have a problem , turn off the internet :)

man my fore head hurts , i didn't think i had that much sun but , i've been sick for 3 days from too much sun , and one hell of a blister , must have left my brains back in florida along with my hats

Edited by Shelby