FLYWHEEL HELP

elkuko87

Hi I am new at this web forum I was told when I took off my flywheel that when I re install will need to index why there is only one way that this goes on when you match up the bolts can any one help me with this also need bolts I lost one thinking about arp need input I am at a stand still know

it looks like you have to measure play like an index I have never had to do this you change a flywheel torque the bolts and that's that

no heating or anything else so I am confuse with this process I did not take the motor apart just to put on engine stand if I knew was going to be like this I would have left it alone

Same deal on a stock Quest, flywheel can be installed easily, all bolt holes are the same so no indexing needed, Now if you have an 88 or 89 year quest then your flywheel has a dowel pin hole, then of course it goes on only one way. I have seen instructions on heating a flywheel to install but that is only for the aluminum Fidenza flywheel, Which by the way will use a dowel. I sure hope this helps you. Don't think I can be any clearer.

Dad