sell price?

OK I recently was basically gifted another starion thing is in really good shape fresh rebuilt motor new brakes hvac relocate mod only minor paint issues and some dents car is stock and absolutely no rust so with a fresh rebuilt motor and every thing in good shape and may throw my spare d2s on it but what would be a good asking price I was thinking 7gs? Please don't tell me I'm nuts or stupid I'm simply asking cuz I know what it cost to fix these things and rebuild em plus there rare plus the looks you get driving them.

Wow OK that might get you a lug nut but seriously why do people have to be stupid, it's an 88 with 92,000 miles and like I said it's pretty clean no rust minor dents and dings I just would like to know a reasonable price to ask with out reeming the buyer or me being remed by the buyer

7k is what people are asking for sick MPI models its about the most you will get out of a Starquest Ive sold 4 of them now and either im screwing myself or there only worth $4k with alot of upgrades and no rust..... But if you can get 7k jump on it

Post some pics so we all have a better idea of the car's condition. Color, year, automatic,5-speed,shp,interior color and interior condition all factor in to what the car may sell for. For example, i have a rust free original1988 Conquest SHP Black on Black Automatic with 82k original miles that wont sell for $2500.00, and a beautiful rust free 1987 Starion 5-speed Palermo Gray with Black interior and alot of real HKS mods,that i would'nt sell for less then $6k. The prices are all over the place.

I would say it wouldn't add enough true value to the car to make it worth your while. If I was you and you plan on staying in the starquest "game" for the long haul just keep them because down the road you will need suspension parts.

I also agree with speedy, as i've already used another 88 SHP auto as a parts car to help fix my other projects as well as selling off parts i didn't need to help others complete their cars, so tearing down a perfectly good car would suck, but if thats what you want to do i understand that side as well, since they do sell better parted out.