GNT Short throw shifter

wrngwae

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well Colin, in the first post here we charge

210+12 shipping +3% paypal fees + 40$core fee upfront! we have had returning core issues.

Hope this helps.

Edited by wrngwae

Do you have one? How long have you been using it? Does it rattle or make noise at all?

Yes, I bought and installed one a few months ago on my project car and put it to the test on a few spirited drives before parking it and starting a restoration. Just haven't had time to take it out and put it in my finished driver that has a mookee in it I don't like as much. Actually plan on buying another GNT, so they both have one

Just installed a new GNT bent shifter and it operates flawlessly! Drop-in version was super-easy to install (except for taking the entire center console and radio out). This piece of equipment is heavy-duty and high quality. And, the guys at GNT are extremely helpful. Thank you, Scotty for introducing me to GNT.

• 3 months later...
Yes we have one bolt in kit in stock and one "some assembly required" ready to go. i can make it a bolt in go in less than a day tho.

• 4 months later...

Upgrade your sloppy shifter. The pivot bushing has been completely gone on just about every stock shifter we have received or seen. This is a great solution to the problem. Our short throw is a quality made product that will give you years of service.

Order now while they are still available.

Once my driving season ends I plan on tearing the shifter out of my car and sending it to you guys. I am super happy with all of your bushing and mount parts and this is just another part of the puzzle that I can't wait to have.

• 2 weeks later...