Ebay- '88 TSi Sunroof 23,000 Miles - Extremely Nice!!

Have some ppl started turning back odometers because it seems like there have been a crazy amount of low low miles cars on here lately and some of em I question anyway considering how bad the details about the cars have been. Like advertising a low miles 87 that is actually a 88 oh yea that was described as a 5 speed but was a auto. Stuff like that. Anyone else wondering about this? Totally not saying this one isnt legit i meant in general.

You might be right. I know up here in midwest a lot of em seem to have low miles like a lot of sports cars because they are horrible in the winter. Because of there they are not ppls daily drivers and are garage kept except for occasional weekend cruises and such. Cars like this camaros, mustangs, vettes dont get driven too much up here and are just scary in the winter so mileage stays down.

But then again cars under 40k is still even crazy low for that for a 20+ year old car

Edited by dukaine

That definitely is a nice one. It's nice to see there are a few well preserved ones out there still. Unfortunately for the seller though, there just isn't enough mass appeal for these things yet to bring the 15K it looks like he's hoping to get.