JDL Exhaust Manifold.... Anyone test it out????

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, so I got my car finished and I drove it roughly 400 miles this weekend. I cannot give you dyno numbers, but what I can tell you is that seat of the pants the car feels faster even out of boost. Its more readily revving and its improved my low end power a bit. Also a more definitive bit of data, my A/F ratios are leaner which means I need to add some more fuel. Definitely a good sign : )
  • Like 2

Hey guys, so I got my car finished and I drove it roughly 400 miles this weekend. I cannot give you dyno numbers, but what I can tell you is that seat of the pants the car feels faster even out of boost. Its more readily revving and its improved my low end power a bit. Also a more definitive bit of data, my A/F ratios are leaner which means I need to add some more fuel. Definitely a good sign : )

NICE! Thanks for following through. May need to get one myself.

Any installed shots of everything on the car?