WTB good secondary injector

TSIboostman

I have a intake with good injectors and a bigger tbi done by lower shores if interested

I assumed you milled the factory tb to a larger diameter, I have no need for the lower intake and I assume it was machined as well? If you want yo sell the top half with the injectors I might be interested but if you are trying to sell it as a unit then I understand. I mainly need a secondary injector that is good or can be cleaned to be good. I guess if it came down to it I could have mind cleaned but I do not know if that will fix the dripping. Unfortunately python injectors must be out of business since they use to sell remanufactured ones. No body really makes tbi injectors any more and I have been reluctant to try the Lucas GP they have going on.

If it's only leaking internally, I'd try cleaning it with carb/injector cleaner. You can pulse the injector with 1.5V lantern battery. I have used WitchHunter Performance to clean and flow test StarQuest injectors, if you want to try that route. (He does have a nominal charge for injectors which are un-repairable.)

I have no idea, but have a local shop that can clean them for me. The problem is one of the secondarys I have is leaking from the top hat and needs to be rebuilt. GB on rock auto offers a rebuilding service so I do not know if they replace the cores. If they do then that would be the one to go with.

Our injectors are not serviceable. If it's leaking externally ( you can see fuel seeping from the top, around the plastic) it's done, unless it's an oring problem. If it's just leaking down internally, and flooding the motor after you shut the car off, WitchHunter or RC Engineering can usually get them cleaned and flowing correctly.

I have talked to RC engineering and they are in California. I have a local Diesel shop guy that uses sonic cleaning tools so I think that is what I will try first. The spare secondary I have is bad, and yeah the secondary is leaking causing flooding at start up with a low idle. I believe and I also need to redo the exhaust manifold gasket.

Get rebuild kit rock auto 22 bucks has injector seals in kit.......... the top o-ring goes bad...... # 1529 standard (brand) and brian from ( LSP ) has the gas o -rings and throttle shaft seals that don't come in the kit. ( 1 buck each ).........u can get new aftermarket injectors e bay....200 bucks.........if there cracked on top there junk....cleaning does help..........I checked for stock injectors N/la................................................