StarQuestJoe Benefit and Car Show

Joe I just seen this thread and first let me say im sorry this happened let me say even though I didn't get burnt I did get hurt in june of 2000 and here it is june of 2014 and still aint able too work so I know a thing or 2 about recovering and let me say sir your a animal ( in a good way ) I will say prayers nightly for a complete recovery and hope all the best for you

Thank you for the kind word Tman. I'm working my hardest to recover to a normal life. I have alot of good days, as you know the bad days are bad. Even the doctor can't believe how fast I'm recovering. I have a beautiful family to take care so I have to get back to normal
  • Like 1

Just like I alway say, My meets are not all about the cars. Its about friends. Yes seeing a bunch of SQ's is cool. But seeing a bunch of old friends and maki g new ones is whats its all about. Too me anyway Edited by starquestJOE
  • Like 1

BIG UPDATE FOR MY RECOVER! ! !

I have been released back to work on light duty from my family doctor. Now this Wednesday I have to go to the burn center and get thier ok to go back to work.

I still cant stand for very long period of time yet. And still taking meds so light duty it is for now. Most people wouldn't be so happy to go back to work, but im a working man. I have to stay busy. Plus I have a wonderful family to provide for. Im more worried about our finance over my health.

Well its official I go back to work next Wednesday. I got my compression pants and they seem to help much better then what I had before. I will be light duty/office work till im able to work on the trucks again. Also standing for long periods of time is still a problem, but in time I will be back to near 100%

Hey guys about a week away now. Who's goin to make it. Alot of free food drinks and beer. You can also bring whatever beer you like. I believe we have almost 50 things to raffle off. Plus the guns and watch as well. Tickets for everything will be available. hope to have a great turn out.