New here in lexington ky

TSIREX

Also I have a sublime green 1987 conquest TSI 100800 miles. Bought from diamondjoe. I'm very happy with the purchase and glad to have made a new friend. Right now it's at Kennedy performance having the engine rebuilt and fortified with arp studs and wiseco forged pistons plus ajusa head gasket. As soon as I figure out how to post pics I will do ASAP Edited by TSIREX

Ah...so you're the guy who picked that up...nice.

I have some family that live in Berea/London area, pretty close to you.

Can you ship me a crave case of White Castles by chance? :)

-N8

• Like 1

N8... U got it bad I see! Divide & conquer: Lil Tavern is the same as White Castle; double up. There use to still be a White Castle in Frederick, near the corner of E. Patrick & the Main drag? Get your "Bakers Dozen/13"... use to be $1 when I was a kid.

Oh! & welcome aboard TSIREX!

Edited by kidjc

Nate.......How many sliders would you want for a set of hvac overlays in white, along with the light switch inserts also in white?

I know our grocery stores here sell frozen cases..... ;-)

And welcome to the club TSIREX.

Us tristaters need to get together some time soon!

Edited by slowquest

I've got a question, if you fortify the block with forged pistons,ARP studs and torque down the heads with the ajusa gasket, is it ok the turn up boost to 11 to 15 psi with stock turbo?

N8... U got it bad I see! Divide & conquer: Lil Tavern is the same as White Castle; double up. There use to still be a White Castle in Frederick, near the corner of E. Patrick & the Main drag? Get your "Bakers Dozen/13"... use to be $1 when I was a kid.

Yeah Jerry, I've had those a few times, but that was Snow White Grill (copycats) White Castle's are one of a kind! Tradition for me when I head south (however they just opened one a while back in Allentown)

I know our grocery stores here sell frozen cases..... ;-)

True Slowquest, but the cardboard box they come in tastes better than what's inside when you do 'em 'frozen'.

For me they have to be freshly made with a Lg. Big Red fountain pop to wash 'em down, in the actual store.

Usually I do a Crave Case (30) when I'm close-by one, but I see now they offer up in 100 :) .... that would rule!

Florence KY, Nashville TN and Allentown PA were my last few visits!

-N8