WTB coilovers

Galveztsi

There are other options, not quite as nice, that do not require welding (however BC_99, is offering an excellent deal on the setup of these d-2's, checkout Nicko & BC_99) You could also look @ the other options of Ground control, cosmo, teiken, etc. Not long ago there were some used setups also available in the "parts for sale' forum. Good luck in finding what you want & need.

• 1 month later...

be thinking alot and I am going to get D2 coilover it will be sometime before the summer though. But also I am looking for the front spindles/strut tubes so i can do my D2 conversion.

You'll want to get those D2s asap. I think there's only a couple more sets left, and D2 will not be making them anymore. Wait too long, and your only option will probably be to buy them at a premium from someone who got them but didn't install them.

im going to factory to see what they have..... 60 mile from my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when I go see my kids next week........boo yaa I will post findings on.. SQC B/S section.....maybe 2 weeks..........

Great I will be looking out for that..Also I will be checking out on eBay for the D2.