Funk Locks $125

Funky Phil

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I am terribly sorry for the wait! I could tell a story but that wont get these things finished. Im gonna have to start pushing the ETA for locks out further.

Anyway, mounts will be on thier way for powdercoat tomorrow. I will let you know their timeline when I do.

phil

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine Friday. Looks good. Now to get that engine movement settled down.

Any info on the best way to install it? I hadn't seen much else where.

Install it as one piece? Or should I take it apart, install each piece and then try to align the hole?

Edited by Cloud81918

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys

So I wanted to install this, but it seems none of my tools fit? What do people use to get the engine mount off and how do you go about it? Do you need to remove the alternator to get to it better? I am a little lost. Help would be appreciated as I have never done this before.

Thanks

No that is my problem, All my socket sets seem too big to undo the nuts. I am obviously doing something wrong, I just don't know how to leverage it. Do people use the socket sets that swivel?

i.e.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/apjp02/2009-12-24_005319_ist2_139504-swivel-socket-7-16.jpg