Full Ported Mixer Housings - $25.00 each

brianpaul98

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, I'm not sure you all read about my motorcycles getting stolen but today I got one back. Thank God for idiots because they posted my bike for sale on Craigslist!!! I mean I only have a stolen bike post with all the pictures on there already. Like i said thank God for idiots. We successfully pulled off a fake buy and had about 12 police cars converge on them in the burger king parking lot. Both scumbags are locked up nice and safe and I got my bike back on the spot. It was a wild day to say the least, I just wish I had a video.

With that said I haven't had a chance to do anything with these mixers housings. I promise that whoever came first will get one and whatever is left over will be sold to the next in line. Please be patient with me over these next few weeks, this is a very difficult time right now.

Hope you all had an awesome Christmas and I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year

Honestly the only reason I got this one back is because I hired a private firm. They were awesome. For one bike it would be hard to justify the cost. I estimated the value of the 5 bikes that were stolen to be about $12,000 ~ $13,000 so hopefully its worth it. The one I just got back was valued around $4500.00 in just the bike and parts not my labor.

I decided since it's the season of giving I'd throw in some stainless allen screws with the mixers for you all. Nate I might have to send those to you because I can't remember if I put them in there for you.

BuGG look in the box because yours are in a small plastic zip baggie. You'll see the cut in the side of the box where I stuck them in. Almost forgot them on yours also ;-)

Everyone who wanted one and I sent you an invoice please let me know if the invoice went through. I really need to keep this moving along.

Randy - 1 knife edged w/ screw (INVOICE SENT)

JohnnyWadd - 1 knife edged w/ screw (INVOICE SENT)

Amonje123 - 1 without screw not knife edged (INVOICE SENT)

I decided since it's the season of giving I'd throw in some stainless allen screws with the mixers for you all. Nate I might have to send those to you because I can't remember if I put them in there for you.

You didn't forget Sir, mines all blinged out with newness! Just got it today.

Looks brand new, thanks for the deal Dude!

-N8

Awesome, my mind has been like scrambled eggs this past few weeks but I'm glad I got them in there for you. I just posted up another thread for all the mics stock engine parts I have accumulated. If you need any random what nots let me know.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=140809&hl=

Whats left?

I have two left w/ screw that are not knife edged and one with the divider cut out. boostinmini has first choice. PM me your PP address and I'll get you out an invoice.

Edited by brianpaul98

I have to go over all this again to be sure but I think there is one left. I have

1 - knife edged w/ screw

1 - half knife edged w/ screw ( don't ask )

2 - not knife edged w/ screw

1 - divider cut out w/ screw

That makes 5 and 4 people want them before you so technically there should be one left that's not knife edged. The two that are left without the screw are usable but aren't so hot. They were the setup mixers and took a little damage. I'm going to put you on the list and I'll let you know as soon as I get this sorted out.

So I'd like the knife edged one, but they are all spoken for. The half knifed one is fine, I just have to grab a file and finish it? Not knifed is also fine. Not into the center removed/cut one. Thanks and awaiting pm.

I'm still waiting on a few people to get back with me, sometimes it takes a day or so....

1 - has a step in the inlet above the divider where the blend angle wasn't right. It can be fixed but will need some work with the dremel.

Brian, do you still have this one?

thanks

Dave

1 - has a step in the inlet above the divider where the blend angle wasn't right. It can be fixed but will need some work with the dremel.

Brian, do you still have this one?

thanks

Dave

Yes I still have it in the shop. It's one without the screw, I only sold one of these already. There are problems with all three of them so I'll post the pics and you can decide which one you want.

This is the mixer you asked about and the one that I used as the test dummy for doing the taper. I was off a little and there is more cut on the top than the bottom. This is nothing that can't be carefully blended in with a dremel and an hour or so of you time.

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/SQC%20Parts%20Blowout/Mixer%20Housings/DSC05698_zps3ad7e9d1.jpg

This is the second of the three, it has a nice blend inside on the taper BUT somehow it got hit and there is a small hairline crack in the outer lip where its thin.

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/SQC%20Parts%20Blowout/Mixer%20Housings/DSC05715_zpsbaed75f7.jpg

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/SQC%20Parts%20Blowout/Mixer%20Housings/DSC05704_zps27fcbb95.jpg

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/SQC%20Parts%20Blowout/Mixer%20Housings/DSC05711_zps9021f446.jpg

This is number three and it's the worst of them. It's the one that I used first to set up the machine for the knife edge process so this one is also knife edged. There are two areas on each side of the divider where the milling bit went in to far. I would say its about a 1/16" deep. It's nothing critical and could be blended in if you wanted to spend the time on it. In the grand scheme of things it probably wouldn't make a horsepower of difference but to the eye it's pretty ugly.

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/SQC%20Parts%20Blowout/Mixer%20Housings/DSC05695_zps648930ab.jpg

These are also not glass beaded yet so they look a little crappy. They will be cleaned and look like new for whoever buys them.

Edited by brianpaul98