" SOLD PLEASE DELETE "

brianpaul98

• 4 weeks later...
Yes $25 each I just need them outta here. I'm relocating and can't take any of this big stuff with me. Edited by brianpaul98

Yes exactly the problem I'm having. Strapping them to a pallet and shipping them is an option but a hassle on my end.

well the road time isnt the part that would bother me, its more of the 200-250 in gas, though its still a steal for 4 trans, i just dont have it lol. if i had it id leave early in the morning and head down lol

There may be a little problem with that , when I leave here I'll have my wife's blazer which is going to be fully loaded and I'll be following my container all the way up so there is no funny business. If I find someone who is going out your way or if you know someone coming down this way let me know. Maybe we can meet up somewhere with them.

If I can get the money, I might find a way to make this road trip happen lol, just wondering if 4 trans will fit in back of the quest...

Believe it or not you can fit A LOT of stuff in a Quest with the back seats down and front pass side seat laid back. When I bought my 10" South Bend Lathe that came with a Craftsman metal work bench / cabinet it all fit in there. We disassembled the whole work bench and piled it in. I even stuffed an old Craftsman belt / disc sander in there with it. Naturally there were no passengers in the car ;) I think it can be done if you put 3 transmissions in the back hatch (two facing forward and 1 facing back) and pull the front passengers seat and put one on the floor.... I few old blankets would also be in order.

Believe it or not you can fit A LOT of stuff in a Quest with the back seats down and front pass side seat laid back. When I bought my 10" South Bend Lathe that came with a Craftsman metal work bench / cabinet it all fit in there. We disassembled the whole work bench and piled it in. I even stuffed an old Craftsman belt / disc sander in there with it. Naturally there were no passengers in the car ;) I think it can be done if you put 3 transmissions in the back hatch (two facing forward and 1 facing back) and pull the front passengers seat and put one on the floor.... I few old blankets would also be in order.

well for a 15 hour trip i will probably have company with me lol

Wow, SHPs, now this showing up. Somebody NEEDS to make this happen. These are all too rare, and only getting harder & harder to find. I'd consider it an investment to simply buy & let sit until somebody needs one, and make $ for your troubles. Simply too far to ship to FL for me. They'll sell for $100+ each easily - more if checked out and known good.

Help him and future owners out yo! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Colin, I'm pretty sure that 3 of them are from 88-89 cars and one has a steel pan so I'm not sure. If you knew how to check the numbers on the trans then you could figure out exactly what year car they are from. If you want I can email you the numbers.

The only two 240mm flywheels I have left have been lightened one of which doesn't have the ring gear.

Edited by brianpaul98

I want to let everyone know that I have 3 people who are interested in picking these up. I would much prefer to sell all 4 of them at once so whoever could take them all would be best for me.

I just want to let all of you who are interested in these transmissions know that I received a deposit today for all four of them. We are working out the details now for delivery and if something happens where the deal falls through I will let everyone know. As it stands right now I will have to consider these sold until further notice.