SOLD 87 black leather front seats

25gconquest

Seats Sold

I have for sale a very nice set of 87 Black leather front eats in excellent condition no rips or tear $300 pair plus shipping. I prefer pickup I am located just south of Charlotte NC in Waxhaw. I am having trouble uploading picture here, please send me an email if interested until I can figure out to upload pictures.

Edited by 25gconquest

These are very nice seats...as I put a pair in my 88. I suspect the headrests are adjustable, tho mine seem stuck in the retracted position...just a bit of a plug for the seller.....good luck....merry Christmas all..

I am asking $300 firm as in my first post, I cannot ship as I only have one arm operational due to surgery last week and it will about 3 months before I can actively use it so pick up only. The headrest are not adjustable as they are lock in place buy a bolt from the factory. Yes they will bolt in any year Starquest.

Still available? I may be able to hornswaggle a friend to hang onto them for me, depending how close you are to him; I'll check once I know the availability. THANX

Seats are still available it is difficult for me to pack and have them ready for shipment has I have limited use of one arm for a few more weeks, if anyone is interested in getting them ship I could ask BC9 if he could do them for me and the buy can arrange with BC9 with shipment. I could also throw them in my truck and meet a buyer within 5 miles of the Charlotte area for serious buyers. PM welcome

Ok, give me your paypal and it will be coming your way. Take the seats in the pictures to 3SX performance, 4494 Raceway drive, Concord.they will ship the to me..

There is a map and directions on their web sit.

Edited by jmactenn