Parting out my 87 black mitsubishi starion

misael622

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- If the turbo's good, how much for the turbo and all attached lines (oil / coolant lines)?

- Steering wheel? Color / Condition? How much?

- Thermostat housing cover? Mine is rusted to all hell going to the turbo...

Shipped to San Antonio, TX 78245

Thermostat housing is in very good shape. Steering Wheel is in okay shape and its black. Turbo is in very good shape as well. I can provide you with pictures if u wish. And as far as price shipped I'll have to get a shipping quote first for everything then I'll let u know. Let me know if your interested in some pictures. Thanks, Misael

I need a passenger side upper door card (the Vinyl part) that isn't cracked up or broken. I also need the passenger A pillar plastic, the plastic trim piece that covers the structural metal on the right side of the windshield. Both shipped to 87109.

They need to be in a good box, or they'll be destroyed in shipping like the last one I bought.

• 5 weeks later...

If you have these items, I'm very interested for a 1987 black Starion I just bought. Did you sell the front spoiler?? I'd need it, along with the metal section between the headlights and the thin plastic grill strip between the metal section and the bumper cover. Also, the passenger side mirror and steering wheel if it looks decent. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things but those are the main items. I'm in Charlotte, 28278.

Let me know!

Brian

704 904 1512