searching for first star/quest

IanGrimmy

been looking at a few, ive come across this one...

http://charlotte.cra...4131813697.html

he wants my stock 91 civic hatchback for it...

anything to be weary about?

says its stock with the exception of "six puck clutch, unknown brand, and straight piped exhaust. the fans have been wired to a on/off switch"

Edited by IanGrimmy

It does look nice, if you're looking for one its a good start. Just by the ad I'd say the headlights don't pop up like they should since he's got them open with the lights off in every picture. Fans wired to an on/off switch tells me his cooling system needs attention, likely the rad is plugged. Six pack clutch is no good but its not a deal killer by any means and straight piped exhaust is fine as long as you don't have to worry about emissions.

dont have to worry about emissions, and as far as my honda, its showroom quality...45mpg on the average...

hes claiming that it needs painted, yet the pictures look decent...says there is an exhaust leak at the manifold now, he thinks its the autozone gasket...yet ive head horror stories from my tuner about the cracked manifolds then cracking the head, im wondering if thats what happend to cause the head replacement in the first place....