SQ Movie Siting: A View To A Kill (James Bond)

NikoFab

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu353/carguygibby/bunny_zps3c5b20fd.png

I hope this isn't a repost.

Movie: A View To A Kill

Time: One hour and thirteen minutes

Yup, it's a repost.

Well spotted though and have a pancake bunny as a consolation prize.

I've heard rumors there is one in Seinfeld. ^_^

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu353/carguygibby/bunny_zps3c5b20fd.png

I hope this isn't a repost.

Movie: A View To A Kill

Time: One hour and thirteen minutes

Yup, it's a repost.

Well spotted though and have a pancake bunny as a consolation prize.

I've heard rumors there is one in Seinfeld. ^_^

Awww...I got pancake bunny ^_^

There is a Nicholas Cage movie with one in it briefly. I forgot the movie LoL, but if I remember right, he is driving a Jeep Cherokee with some chick in it. They go to confront some bigshot downtown. When they pull up to the building, the camera shot is from directly overhead with a StarQuest parked behind where they pull up at. Definitely was an SQ and I don't remember anyone posting about it.

There is a Nicholas Cage movie with one in it briefly. I forgot the movie LoL, but if I remember right, he is driving a Jeep Cherokee with some chick in it. They go to confront some bigshot downtown. When they pull up to the building, the camera shot is from directly overhead with a StarQuest parked behind where they pull up at. Definitely was an SQ and I don't remember anyone posting about it.

Well track it down for us man!

I have tried to find it again, without success. I was on an airplane when I saw it and rewound it to verify it was an SQ. I forgot about it for so long that I forgot the name of it. When they pull in front of the building, they make a u-turn and park it in a hurry and crooked. the SQ is a red widebody.