'87 Parts Car, Western PA *$150*

PearlQuest

Up for sale!!!! '87 Conquest for parts. No engine, have the tranny, all interior parts are there (pretty dirty, but they're there). Not sugar coating it, its rough. But still lots of usable parts. I don't want to junk it, I'll get more for it if I do but I want the parts to help an enthusiast. $150 plus title transfer and you haul it away. Need it gone like yesterday. I have lots more pics, so If you're interested let me know! I'm located in Somerset PA, about an hour East of Pittsburgh. I'll even throw in 2 front fenders yet, one would need some attention from a body man but other one is pretty good. I can get pics of these. And to make a complete set of wheels i'll throw in one more 7".

***I WILL NOT PART IT OUT, I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO OR I WOULD HAVE ALREADY. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT PARTICULAR PARTS.***

1098496_10151769353409629_989785373_n.jpg

561819_10151769353514629_1742073457_n.jpg

C'mon!! Somebody has to want this! Please somebody save this from the scrapper, i don't have the time or resources to part it out and I need it gone because we're prepping our house to sell. I can give it one more week and i'll have to start making plans to get it out of here one way or another, and that's the scrap yard. I have a whole ton of parts so if you need something else besides what's on the car i'm sure i can help you out. PLLEEEAASSSE somebody take it. The last thing i ever wanted to do was scrap a 'Quest.

Id take it if I can figure out a way to transport it to gettysburg pa. Let me see what I can do. Anyone want to help with delivery if I cover costs? haha

I would like some more pictures though. How bad is the rust? I know you said that you have fenders, but do you also have the missing front end parts?

Sorry for the delayed replies guys, i've been so busy between work, prepping my house to sell and looking at others I haven't even had time to figure out which way to lean when i fart.

I don't know if a dolly would work or not, it's been quite a while since this car has budged. I would suggest a flat bed of some sort. Maybe a winch or a few good men to help. I can even wrangle some buddies to help if needed.

One fender is pretty good, the other will need a good body man. I used the front bumper and grill on my other '88 when i daily drove it and kind of hit of a tree. Hood is good.

Wheel studs are good, will need a good wire brushing and cleaning but they seem okay.

If you want to PM me your cell number i can send you a few more detailed pics and give further details on anything you want to know. I can also take more pics of anything you would like to see a little better.

I can hang on to it a little bit longer just because i don't want to crush it, so PLEEEAASSSEE come save it! I'm going to make it a priority to check back here a few times a day, so hit me up folks!

Well i'm not going to let the wheels and stuff go if i scrap it, i'm not that dumb lol. I wish i could save it my self, but i still have one other car for parts and my clean '87. I can't sell my house with this eye sore in the back yard either lol, i'm torn but i think i found a scrap yard who has a thing for these cars and will not crush it. At this point i don't even want money, i just want it gone. I can't bring my self to collect money for scrapping a StarQuest. These cars run in my blood. I still wish some body who needed some parts would just pick the car up, just pay title transfer and it's yours.