Anyone using MS to contol boost?

I have had my ecu upgraded to control boost. I have had no luck getting it working. I have adjusted the boost from top to bottom and have had no change other than WG spring pressure on my external. anybody had any luck with this?

well, its "interesting" to say the least. I think I may be on to something. if I got this figured out, I will post up my results. trying to set it up eventually for increasing boost as rpms increase too eventually...

Ya, that's my goal too to have RPM dependant boost. Just note that the maximum output from the megasquirt will only double the spring pressure of your external wastegate. So if you have a 9 psi spring, the most you'll get out of it will be 18 or 20 psi. that will be a contributing factor for your settings.

well, i got some kinks worked out. in the settings for tables i didnt have it switch. but now it does. i have 2 boost tables, one up to 100kps and one over that . lol... never even saw that table. oh well, im working out the kinks and one of them is the sweep, it seems to sweep 5 psi or so but i can adjust that which is what i will be working on here soon.