A red 87 starion will be finding a new home with my brother later today :)

83Starion-11

He will post more pics when he can, he can't post right now because of the new member thing lol. :) Any special request for pics ;)?

Well we've already seen her without a bra, and got a nice photo of the rear. How about one under the hood? :D

Hi all, I'm Kelly, I'm the brother :P

And this is my new baby:

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r762/kelly_forman1/IMG_20130731_091542_787_zps5b43d08d.jpg

Here's that under the hood :)

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r762/kelly_forman1/IMG_20130728_194810_972_zps2911ec98.jpg

At a local car meet next to a 240

Nice, clean car. How many miles on it? I would suggest checking/changing the transmission and rear end fluid. Good chance neither has been changed or need it again. It never hurts to check out a new used car.

Jimmy

It has 160k on the odo. The guy I purchased it from (also a member here, just don't know how active) had every receipt from 2002 for it. The engine was rebuilt 10k miles ago. But I will definitely check out the transmission and rear end fluid! Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

besure to start another thread if you need help with problems

Are you saying I should be having problems? ;P

I kid, I know. I just wanted to show off that StarQuest Club pride, and didn't wanna start a whole new thread just to do that :)

Should get a meet going. Mine should be coming to life any day now.

Yeah, I'd be in for setting up a meet. I'd love to meet some of the local Starquest-ers! What are you doing to yours?

i sold a white 86 wide body one time with that same decal , then i had a red 87 that had the full name in a decal

The Starquest club decal, you mean? I like it! It's simple, clean, and not huge and obnoxious :)