Parting out 86 &87

Trouble_07

I do no clue if its working I'd assume it was when the car was tore down. It had a lower rod bushing go and the guy tore it all apart with no cash flow to put it back together

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought two parts cars for the rebuild of my 87. Coming short on cash for my build. Only thing I'm really keeping is the motors (long blocks) and one transmission. I tore down two motors for the blocks so all stock internals out of those are going. have 1 set oem pistons, one set aftermarket 90.5mm forged was told are hrp. Intakes and exhaust manifolds are up for sale. Let me know what you need and make offer. In mn 55811

hey bro i need a radiator do you have one??

I finally got my pay pal all active and up and running. Figured out how to use photo bucket so this is what I've got. http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p768/rsiemsen/starion/null_zps7aad474b.jpg http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p768/rsiemsen/starion/null_zpsfc4902cf.jpg http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p768/rsiemsen/starion/null_zpsbb758fc9.jpg http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p768/rsiemsen/starion/null_zpsab44fcfd.jpg To Answer some frequent questions I've had about sale. Nearly all parts are stock. Only thing I know for sure to be aftermarket is a set of forged pistons I was told are standard bore made by HRP. If anyone has a way to identify them and the size for sure I'll sell them for 100+ship. There is 2 motors I stripped down for their blocks that I'll sell Internal and external parts from. Sorry no bolt on useable heads. They may be rebuildable but all have jetvalves and made lots of valve noise or blew head gaskets. All wheels are 8"rears and 7"fronts. The set of wheels on the red starion is a matching set in good condition with no visible bends or curb rash. 600+ship or reasonable offer. The wheels on the 86 quest I'm willing to split up as they're not in that great of condition, small dents and curb rash on a rear and both fronts. Asking 75+ship each, or 200+ship for set. The wheels and tires as a package off the one under the Tarp I will sell for 800+ship. They're wrapped with a nearly new set of winterforce tires that cost that much alone. Rims are in decent shape. Would Split tires from rims if someone wanted to buy the tires for 500+ship. Only selling Two sets all together as I need to be able to roll one car around. I'm not looking to sell the seat belts out of the 86 as I was planning on them going in my car but I'd let them go along with all other related parts for 300+ship. As for electrical components It's just like the Junkyard(Buyer Beware You are responsible if it doesn't work). If there's a way to test them I'd be happy to do so before purchase and let you know my findings. As for body parts I'd be willing to sell a lot of them off as long as I wont need them. PM me with any questions or further details. Items are located in Duluth MN area code 55811 Edited by Trouble_07

Pm me a pic of what your talking about for cross members

How much for steering column coupler to the steering gear box?

Could you get a pic of the part? I'd like to know what it is for sure before I shoot you a quote and make sure I could still rig something to steer it in and out of the shop.

Need the drivers side headlight switch assembly. How much shipped to 40229

Can you send me a pic so I know for sure it's the right one and what your talking about. I'll give you a shipped price when I know for sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...