***FEELER*** H4 headlight HID plus Headlight Conversion & H3 HID Fog Light Kits

Conquestech

Also if you look at the housing closely there is a shield above the bulb to deflect the light downward and block it from going upward. As much as I would like to offer a Lexus/Mercedes style self leveling system this is impossible for our cars and If possible would not be affordable. All the Info is appreciated for buyers to make their own decisions. I can only speak of personal experience and let everyone know hat I would provide a refund if not happy with the HID kits. Sales are by far not my reason for offering these. I have already had some interest but again the info is appreciated so that everyone can make a decision for themselves. Thanks everyone.

I like the hid fogs but I'm 99.9% there going to melt the houseing. Some cheep 45W H3's will melt the housing, let alone something like 110W PIAA's or a HID.

HID's usually run cooler than H4's or H3's, at least modern ones do. Lower power consumption.

it does, however the "ground" is a wire that attaches to the housing, when you install the fogs, instead of being attached to the housing, you attach it to the harness (has a female end on it)

oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me.

• 3 weeks later...

if anyone gets these, i would like to see some pictures with them on and shinning and all. kinda interested to see what they look like.

Daniel