New Guy from PA interested in starions

Hey guys I've been a member for a little while, but mostly just to read some of your posts to get an idea of what these cars are capable of. I currently do not own a starion but I do plan to one day getting around to buying one. I currently have a 1988 Shelby CSX-T (Shelby modified dodge shadow) which is all stock currently, however I am building a performance motor in my garage to put in it later. I have some ideas I would like to pitch to you guys at some point regarding heads, but I wanted to introduce myself a little first.

Welcome Sir, another PA member chiming in.

That CSX-T looks like one my brother used to have. He ran the crap out of it, then let the bank repo it...such a shame, that thing was sweet, and rare!

-N8

Welcome, from a fellow quester that grew up in Pittsburgh. And now I live in TN...

Great site with lots of info and people willing to help.

Welcome!

I'm another PA member but I'm a ways off from you. There are several meets within a few hours drive of you every year. Watch the meet planner section

July 20th in MD there is going to be a meet up and it's always a good time. Swing down if you can