First 1/4 run fun

Skullzaflare

I believe they are .030 over. Would have to measure this weekend. FYI, they do have signs of detonation on them though. Had fuel issues with the engine they were in. Ran them for 4years.

I believe they are .030 over. Would have to measure this weekend. FYI, they do have signs of detonation on them though. Had fuel issues with the engine they were in. Ran them for 4years.

How bad and how much? I have no signs of detonation on mine

hahaha, id say busted ring lands counts as damage hahaha.

Ill get ya a pick. I kept them for later use if that helps.

I think they cracked on the run when gate unhooked, cracked more when I left, and kept leaning out not knowing. Then finished off in the same lean condition in the rain taking off

Maybe I have to make that thing on my clutch pedal solid and ill have some butter too. I'm working on building up the energy to care enough to work on it again hope fully some one will buy it and I won't have to.

hahaha, well I hope you get what you need from it :) Wouldve been way more fun if you hadnt swapped engines hahaha!

I've had my vacuum line pop off my regulator with a stock piston 4g63 multiple times and never broke a ring land running 25 psi. The two 2.6's I had couldn't survive in stock form without heads cracking and rods popping out the side. To each their own though. The cheapskates here won't pony up the cash for it. I'm sure ill eventually find a foot for this shoe.

I've had my vacuum line pop off my regulator with a stock piston 4g63 multiple times and never broke a ring land running 25 psi. The two 2.6's I had couldn't survive in stock form without heads cracking and rods popping out the side. To each their own though. The cheapskates here won't pony up the cash for it. I'm sure ill eventually find a foot for this shoe.

I never damaged stock pistons at 30psi, but these were crappy ebay sealed power hyper pistons

yeah, you did something wrong. A stock block will do 400hp+